sharetrader

Hey Balance, as one of those select investors, did you make a donation to the cause?
    Last edited by winner69; 15-02-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Pacific Edge Undertakes $8m Share PlacementCapital Investment To Assist The Push Through To Cashflow Positive Position

Cancer diagnostics company, Pacific Edge Limited (NZX:PEB), has undertaken a $8.0 million share placement to institutional and other select investors in New Zealand.

The placement was undertaken at no discount to market, with institutional and other select investors subscribing for new shares at $0.50 cents per share, the market price of Pacific Edge Limited shares traded on Tuesday 14 February 2017.

Pacific Edge is focused on building sales of its suite of innovative Cxbladder bladder cancer diagnostic tests and has been gaining traction in the USA market with a number of milestone achievements in the past year including:

• Agreed cover and contract pricing with the Veterans Administration and TRICARE;
    • The successful completion of a large scale User Programme with healthcare provider Kaiser Permanente with positive and compelling results;
    • Continuing positive clinical validation of its Cxbladder technology in NZ and the USA;
    • The official USA launch of the third test in its suite of Cxbaldder tests; and
    • The recently announced release of a fourth test in New Zealand.

The company is generating increasing sales revenue, with a 162% jump in operating revenue in the last financial year to 31 March 2016 to $4.98 million; and test throughput is increasing as greater numbers of urologists trial and purchase Cxbladder tests. While the company has sufficient cash on hand of approximately $9 million for its immediate growth requirements, the new investment provides additional support for Pacific Edge to drive its commercial growth.
    that is a very notable cash burn--they really need the US health system to come around---Not sure if time is on their side--Its obviously out of their control

even though its almost double income,its not that big of a figure---I wonder why they didnt get one of those institutions to come to the party.
    Last edited by skid; 15-02-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    that is a very notable cash burn--they really need the US health system to come around---Not sure if time is on their side--Its obviously out of their control

even though its almost double income,its not that big of a figure---I wonder why they didnt get one of those institutions to come to the party.
    I think you all should buy Balance a beer for being correct. Also note that people chose to back this @ $0.50 based on hidden test numbers. Very scary!

$8M should last 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post

Like $6m cash gone since September 30 - 4 months and a bit
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

this does have similarities to the last cap raising with big amounts in the BUY column---there has been alot of fun poked at the ''window dressing'' concept ,but........
    Last edited by skid; 15-02-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    7/12/2015
    I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.... I'll be more specific, rights/cap raise done by March 2017 (advertised prior of course).

They'll pitch for $40M @ 0.20

You want to wager? Winner gets 1x share of PEB....
    I was close with the time, but off on the pricing....
    Last edited by kiwidollabill; 15-02-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Balance said $0.20 or $0.30 from memory. I think I'll hang on to the beer.

The latest Edison is out for those who are interested. Valuation at $1.10 per share, down from $1.19 per share set in June 2016. Nothing written to make me run for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Balance said $0.20 or $0.30 from memory. I think I'll hang on to the beer.
    A heavily discounted issue of 1 for 3 at $0.30 I think was the prediction. Spot on give or take $0.20. Those damn institutions have been propping up the share price all this time so they could part take in a placement at market value. Swine.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/IQE/announcements/296427

Looks like Harbour decided to salvage the last of their few cents left in IQE. Fascinating that Harbour decided to increase its shareholding between September 2015 to August 2016 even while the sp tanked :

"Since 21 September 2015, as part of normal on-market trading activity Harbour Asset Management Limited purchased a total of 4,432,333 for $2,026,156.82 and sold a total of 1,189,483 for $495,495.51 IQE shares".

So certainly not safe to reckon the institutions always know what they are doing!

https://www.nzx.com/companies/PEB/announcements/293908

After taking their underwriting lumps and buying more to motivate the sp, Harbour at 11.109% of PEB and must be hoping (greed long gone, but fear may yet come).

Almost a forgone conclusion there will be another opportunity to increase their exposure soon.
    Entirely predictable - PEB spins, twists and predicts good times are ahead - even while the cash runs out.

Trump and his resident witch, Kellyanne Conway, must be taking lessons from PEB on 'alternative facts'?