sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Do you think David wil use the words 'exciting' and 'transformational' a lot tomorrow
    For the sake of PEB long suffering shareholders who have endured so much excitement,

Excitement which have transformed them to excitable individuals hanging onto the words of the transformatively Aborgenized DD,

Here's hoping that said transformed excited DD will deliver some solid numbers and solid updates on the numerous exciting user programs.

Then, there will be much rejoicing and exuberance excitement.

Think that will happen?

Note : Defn of excite: to make someone have strong feelings of happiness and enthusiasm. That's DD!

PS. Devon & Tindall have been reducing their shareholdings - think they may have become too over-excited? Westpac and Salt are however ready for the final transformation of PEB.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-05-2017 at 01:15 PM.

AWOL

Whatever you think you are trying to accomplish with these latest efforts we all wish you well in your endeavours, Balance
    However, tomorrow is a different story.
    So lets wait and see before we get too emotional about everything.
    I have taken what necessary steps for any outcome.
    Do have a nice day tomorrow,
    Cheers
    Miner

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Whatever you think you are trying to accomplish with these latest efforts we all wish you well in your endeavours, Balance
    However, tomorrow is a different story.
    So lets wait and see before we get too emotional about everything.
    I have taken what necessary steps for any outcome.
    Do have a nice day tomorrow,
    Cheers
    Miner
    Chill, MBJ - PEB has provided us all with considerable emotions over the last few years and dare I say, fun too!

So we surely cannot let the occasion of the highly anticipated reporting of its results for the 4th year of its post-commercialization program go unnoticed without comments the day before.

Wonder what is in store!

You feeling the transformative excitement before the results?

Defn of excite: to make someone have strong feelings of happiness and enthusiasm.

Defn of transform: to change completely the appearance or character of something or someone.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-05-2017 at 08:57 AM.

How the hell can you have $3.2m of bad debts .......when sales have hardly reached that level?

Maybe previous reported sales weren't sales after all
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

I had a look at the latest results.. the cash flow bit did not look too promising:

Cash received from customers $8,596

Cash paid to suppliers $26,458

Cash from operations $(17,837)

Cash in bank $14.5m... how long can that last?

However sales are improving by 35%pa so it will not take too long, the $100m mark is not far off.

Guru

How the hell can you have $3.2m of bad debts .......when sales have hardly reached that level?

Maybe previous reported sales weren't sales after all
    Hmm this is interesting... anyone have any ideas?

On a more positive note, I think this is the first time PEB have beaten consensus forecast (of 9.4m revenue), reporting 9.5m.

Great to see those operating revenues growing way faster than expenses!

Today's results overall were pretty good I thought... finally we have an idea when 'transformational customers' will come on board, being next (well this) year.

Advanced Member

I feel a capital raise around the corner

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I had a look at the latest results.. the cash flow bit did not look too promising:

Cash received from customers $8,596

Cash paid to suppliers $26,458

Cash from operations $(17,837)

Cash in bank $14.5m... how long can that last?

However sales are improving by 35%pa so it will not take too long, the $100m mark is not far off.
    You're right... probably wont take long: Operating Revenue up 62%... and we haven't even seen the transformational customers come on board... which has been confirmed to happen this year.
    3m in first half, 5m in 2nd half... revenue still very skewed to 2nd half (similar story last year, 1.8m, 3.1m)

Ggcc, I would not disagree with a capital raising, although depends when these transformational customers come online, if it is first half (ie now), then won't be required.
    Operating cash flows and underlying losses have stabilised - another positive (and we haven't even seen the transformational customers come on board... which has been confirmed to happen this year - PEB haven't previously put a date on this... must be confident)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-05-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Jeez t_j your post 3 paragraphs and 3 transformationals ...don't get too excited

You DD's best mate?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Jeez t_j your post 3 paragraphs and 3 transformationals ...don't get too excited

You DD's best mate?
    It's catching!