sharetrader

So I should dump my PEB and load up on PLX?

No capital raising as yet. Either they are going for broke or they are confident sales are going to cover them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing View Post
    No capital raising as yet. Either they are going for broke or they are confident sales are going to cover them.
    $14.6m cash as at 31 March 2017 - so probably around $10m left given cash burn of around $1.5m a month.

Probably start panicking around October 2017 if one of the 'transformative' customers does not sign by then to convince the last of the believers to stump up with more cash?

Anyone have an update on ASX Sienna IPO? Last Monday 17 July was a key date, I think to have investor interest registered at .20 per share. Looked for commentary on media but none found.

I see from Hot Copper that ASX listing date for Sienna is second of August.

Message to David from fundies - C'mon Dave, we need a couple of announcements. Doesn't matter what as long as they contain POSITIVE stuff. Exaggerate a little if you have too but better keep the pipe dream stuff alone.
    Last edited by winner69; 28-07-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Message to David from fundies - C'mon Dave, we need a couple of announcements. Doesn't matter what as long as they contain POSITIVE stuff. Exaggerate a little if you have too but better keep the pipe dream stuff alone.
    Yes I for one have been patiently waiting... things seem very quiet, too quiet

Anyone know what's happening here? best guesses? Haven't heard anything of substance in a while now

Quote Originally Posted by hummerh40 View Post
    Anyone know what's happening here? best guesses? Haven't heard anything of substance in a while now
    Getting ready for the FINAL capital raising.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Getting ready for the FINAL capital raising.
    I don't often agree with you Balance, but I think you have got this one right... Last chance saloon - boom or bust...!!