sharetrader
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacif...g-meeting-told

Only 72% below target of $100m!

Fat lady has just appeared on the stage.
    OMG.
    I am not looking if she is going to do a PEB test.!

PHEW! I'm out but that is some speculative pocket money down the drain again. Sure glad i still got ATM to recover some serious money from and hoping that my other speculative BLT* is a different beast from this cockroach.

* OHE is my other gut feel speculation
    Last edited by RGR367; 11-10-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Awfully grim response as this capital raising was an inevitability.

Lots of minor holders selling down, few bigger bids coming online.

In at 36c to help the spooked get rid of their dog...
    Last edited by hardt; 11-10-2017 at 04:46 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post

The capital raising was an inevitability. What was not was that PEB are now only forecasting cash flow positive or neutral in 2019. That is a huge setback, and then to see those "sales" not be converted to cash must be a shock for a few as well. No good having sales if the money is not being received. At the end of the day it is only about cashflow and nothing else.

Guru

I don't think that I will pay up until I see the colour of the instos eyes, until the next S Her update comes through, better to pay a little more that to be left high and dry, I still remember some of the original seed investors selling down after the famous Dr D's $100 mil interview all those years ago, and didn't really take too much notice, should have and could have, the rich can never have too much money, a sign for all to see, silly me . !

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    The capital raising was an inevitability. What was not was that PEB are now only forecasting cash flow positive or neutral in 2019. That is a huge setback, and then to see those "sales" not be converted to cash must be a shock for a few as well. No good having sales if the money is not being received. At the end of the day it is only about cashflow and nothing else.
    We all saw trade receivables minus written off debts amounting to 50% of revenues many months ago...

Had to have been rather "optimistic" to believe a 17.8m deficit in cash flow was going to magically disappear over the next 12 months.

It was and still is solely riding on a breakthrough in the US... Risk adjusted of course ( 0.8% portfolio )
    Last edited by hardt; 11-10-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post

Haha - guess that's what they are doing - selling A DOG - those who were/are 'spooked' into selling at 55c, 50c, and 45c and now, 36c.

3.865m shares sold today - underwriter is starting to get worried but imo, we will see 32.5c when the shares go ex-rights as there will be plenty who will pick up their rights 32c but sell on market at above 32c to fund this most untrustworthy of companies.

Then, we will see them ask why they want to throw good money back - so they invest elsewhere.

Underwriter is going to suck on this one.

Jumped out at 50 a month or two ago smelling the CR imminent. Will buy back in again once more time has elapsed and try to catch the silly ride on signing KP. Can't be unhappy as these guys got me into the share market in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Jumped out at 50 a month or two ago smelling the CR imminent. Will buy back in again once more time has elapsed and try to catch the silly ride on signing KP. Can't be unhappy as these guys got me into the share market in 2011.
    Good on you.

Would have been more rewarding if you had sold like DD, Swann and Masfens in 2014 after all the wildly bullish and rampant statements made by the company and its people?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Good on you.

Would have been more rewarding if you had sold like DD, Swann and Masfens in 2014 after all the wildly bullish and rampant statements made by the company and its people?
    If it didn't cost such incredible sums of money to get redress through the legal system then I think shareholders would have looked seriously as to whether some / all of what was said was actionable. If the FMA had serious teeth and a serious budget for litigation I would think that was fertile ground to plough. One look at how long and how much its cost to try and get any recovery on some of the questionable Feltex matters is enough to have an army of lawyers running their hands with glee and shareholders wincing at the prospect of paying through their nose almost endlessly. Best thing is to put management and directors on the "never again list". Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me ! These guys used to do their endless series of capital raises through Forsyth Barr. Obviously their credibility with them is either shot to bits or Forbar didn't have the gonads to underwrite the issue.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-10-2017 at 07:11 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine