sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

25-01-2017 #15406

Shares being quietly sold down (now 51c) ahead of announcement of capital raising?
    And right on cue last time, PEB announced capital raise on 15 Feb 2017.

This company is all too easy to read.

Sp now down 30% in 2 days from 46c, and down 45% from 59c since beginning of the year.
    Last edited by Balance; 12-10-2017 at 04:10 PM.

Oops - 32c!

FNZC will be looking closely at its underwrite agreement for remedies to get out of this disaster.

The fat lady just got out in front of the microphone.
    Yeap they certainly will have the microscope out looking for any possible half plausible escape clause so they don't get left holding the baby. Maybe if the company developed a test for flea bitten pup's they'd have one ready customer right off the bat lol.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap they certainly will have the microscope out looking for any possible half plausible escape clause so they don't get left holding the baby.
    Closed at 33c with considerable selling pressure still at 33c.

Conclusion - Not very convincing support by underwriter and sellers & fed up institutions taking the opportunity to get out? Buying yesterday was in vain, it looks like.

Does page 13 imply that tests are now selling for circa $1000 each?

Content holder, have manged my holding correctly,

Very interested in PEB developing other markets (Singapore, Japan).

Its a pity guidelines are so slow. One only has to look at MDXhealth change of performance once their prostate product was included in the NCCN guidelines.

Some Insures are still requiring FDA approval before covering bc diagnostic tests. Not covering LDT sucks.

Some big lawsuits currently underway regarding Vets and exposure to chemicals and bad water. Hopefully VA can utilise Cxbladder to save some money and lives.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tolmar/PEB getting behind some of the 20k Qld firefighters in fighting bc. Changes in work cover laws now cover bc for those who have served over 15 years i believe.

Think ill look to add to my holding over the next few months and trade into positive announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    And I see a company already doing 18000+ tests per year.

I see insurance companies changing their policies before governments can introduce new guidelines.

I see a company keeping costs at a fair level to develop, expand and build.

I see products being used to save lives and keep employers honest.

I understand the possible delays in reimbursement.

I understand when major holiday's in America occur and potential downturns.

I see people getting so hung up on timelines, statements, and amounts that they are missing what is being built.

I understand the next financial step is break even, this might require another CR.

So you C, some of us are clearly awake and adjusting as we learn and the business develops.

Those investing in PEB are true investors and risk takers. Some prefer to put money into IFT, FBU, CEN, Ect I don't class this as investment, more just buying a dividend.

good luck all
    Good luck indeed, Carpenterjoe.

Always good to have a believer or many believers in a speculative stock like PEB.

Officially, doing 8,348 tests (including user programmes) - so just 54% less than what you thought they were doing in 2016.

You are right about abother CR - in fact, two so far and I suspect this one will be the last.

Fat lady is in front of the microphone.

Guess when PEB made this comment to NBR?

"Pacific Edge says that it has enough cash to continue operating at its cost base for another 15 months and hopes to secure sufficient sales to breakeven before that cash runs out".

It was Nov 2016.
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/subscribe/197140

15 months to me means February 2018. But maybe, we are (as W69 often points out) we are in PEB time?

Feb 2017 - $8m capital raise.
    Oct 2017 - $21m capital raise.

Not a company whose words you can trust - AT ALL!
    Last edited by Balance; 12-10-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Good luck indeed,

Officially, doing 8,348 tests (including user programmes) - so just 54% less than what you thought they were doing in 2016.
    Thanks mate,

Yip, i was surprised by test numbers last year. It triggered me to sell a large portion of my holding. Wouldn't mind buying some back in the coming months.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Thanks mate,

Yip, i was surprised by test numbers last year. It triggered me to sell a large portion of my holding. Wouldn't mind buying some back in the coming months.
    I think you will have a great chance to do so.

But then, you may not as the underwriter will end up with so much stock they will be controlling its day to week movements?
    Last edited by Balance; 13-10-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Haha - entirely predictable.

Feel sorry for all the shareholders and believers - this is one entirely predictable untrustworthy company.

Several tens of thousands of tests in 2014, anyone?
    Used to follow them years ago but seem to have lost my records. Isn't this the company which promised in 2013 or so $100m revenue in 5 years (from promise)?

Just wondering how they are doing ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Used to follow them years ago but seem to have lost my records. Isn't this the company which promised in 2013 or so $100m revenue in 5 years (from promise)?

Just wondering how they are doing ...
    Yup.

Latest update via the latest cap raise is that 2019 ACCRUED revenues are projected to be $27.9m - only 72.1% less than the $100m revenues, reaffirmed by the excitable excited David Darling with his trans-formative exciting inclinations towards user programs and the millions of exciting test opportunities in the US.