sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    I decided against it.

I hold a few at an OK average, but was not prepared to donate any more money based on the lack of information and vague time lines outlined in the offer documents. Might top up if and when there is any actual positive news, with regards to the transformational customers or any real progress.
    Sell at 35c, and pick up at 32c.

Easy 10% for a good dinner to compensate for the grief of being a PEB shareholder who trusted the company to deliver 'several tens of thousands of tests' in 2014.

It's a long term hold guys/gals. I got my rights; paid a week back. (disclosure: 87k PEB stock hold)

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sell at 35c, and pick up at 32c.

Easy 10% for a good dinner to compensate for the grief of being a PEB shareholder who trusted the company to deliver 'several tens of thousands of tests' in 2014.
    Yeah, fair enough - but at 1 per 6 and brokerage taken out for the sell it doesn't seem worth the trouble... Good point though and deffo worth it if I had certainty that I could "swap" my entire holding out...

Guru

I'm all out at 36c. They have taken to long to get traction. Technology will have overtaken them by now.
    Pity....NZ needs this kind of industry. Nice not to have that red arrow in my portfolio,

Guru

Issue closed, 2 questions beg an answer.

1/What % take up was there ? .
    2/ How long will the share price hold its current level ?

Any guesses out there ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Issue closed, 2 questions beg an answer.

1/What % take up was there ? .
    2/ How long will the share price hold its current level ?

Any guesses out there ?
    No guesses - actual results : 27.1% of the bargain basement 32c shares (issued at a sharp discount of 32% to sp) not taken up.

Still chance though for the believers to bid for 18.1m shares in the book build.

Great opportunity to get some at 32c and dish out to the underwriters holding the sp up to close at 35c today.

Will they be there however on Monday to hoover up all these lovelies though?

Anyone buying at 35c and 38c in recent times must be chomping at the opportunity? They cannot be the underwriters surely who are keeping their powder dry to hoover up shares on Monday?

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/310078

Guru

I have to say I am very surprised by this, in a very positive way.

Last time they did a rights issue they had a take up of about 65.1%, now they have received subscriptions for 72.9%, over 10% more than last time + (and perhaps even more interesting) there was nearly 1 and a half million dollars thrown into the shortfall book build - if that 1.47m was converted into 32c shares, they would have had 80% of shares applied for... far higher than 65% last time (who would have thought?), meaning the underwriter isn't stuck with much this time... then again isn't PEB owned mostly by insto's these days anyway? was probably the retail shareholders who didn't apply I suppose... none the less, FNZ doesn't have much to move... maybe even happy to hold a little, but not too much, more.

Maybe the financial numbers did helpd give hope, maybe DD made some phone calls (or did FNZ do them?) maybe PEB is finally about to turn around... most intriguing times appear to be ahead... starting with half year results in a couple of weeks
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 09-11-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I have to say I am very surprised by this, in a very positive way.

Last time they did a rights issue they had a take up of about 65.1%, now they have received subscriptions for 72.9%, over 10% more than last time + (and perhaps even more interesting) there was nearly 1 and a half million dollars thrown into the shortfall book build - if that 1.47m was converted into 32c shares, they would have had 80% of shares applied for... far higher than 65% last time (who would have thought?), meaning the underwriter isn't stuck with much this time... then again isn't PEB owned mostly by insto's these days anyway? was probably the retail shareholders who didn't apply I suppose... none the less, FNZ doesn't have much to move... maybe even happy to hold a little, but not too much, more.

Maybe the financial numbers did helpd give hope, maybe DD made some phone calls (or did FNZ do them?) maybe PEB is finally about to turn around... most intriguing times appear to be ahead... starting with half year results in a couple of weeks
    Hope DD did not make any phone calls as whatever he disclosed MUST be disclosed to the market - failure to do so will result in a fine this time round being more than $500k!

When a company raises capital via raisings, one after another at ever lower prices (and ever greater discounts to market prices), the ones stuck in there get heavily diluted if they do not cough out more funds for PEB to burn. Suspect you are right that the institutions are sucking the hot kumara - they have good practice sucking the PEB lemon.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-11-2017 at 09:36 PM.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/310084

Roll up, roll up - cheap PEB shares on offer!

According to those who see nothing but good with this company:

especially its unbelievable ability to burn through cash,

miss deadlines,

miss milestones BUT

still has the ability to keep raising capital at ever lower prices at ever bigger discounts to market prices,

This is YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO BUY CHEAP SHARES!

Worth at least $2.50 according to one poster here.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/310084

Roll up, roll up - cheap PEB shares on offer!

According to those who see nothing but good with this company:

especially its unbelievable ability to burn through cash,

miss deadlines,

miss milestones BUT

still has the ability to keep raising capital at ever lower prices at ever bigger discounts to market prices,

This is YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO BUY CHEAP SHARES!

Worth at least $2.50 according to one poster here.
    I have visions of DD being like the king in his counting house.

Sing a Song a Sixpence nice nursery rhyme ...could easily modernise it to reflect PEBs ability to raise $130m odd over the years
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”