sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Another 1/2 cent lower quote today, Im wondering if the underwriters are slowly letting the price slip down to the issue price, could it go lower than the .32 issue price ?
    Inevitable it will go back to 32c as the underwriter pulls out - have failed to convince the rest of the market that PEB is worth more than 32c.

The rest of the market can smell that the underwriter is pulling out so get that 1c and 2c profit from the rights while it is there.

Can only fool all of the people only some time, not all the time.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-11-2017 at 02:03 PM.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/310342

HUGE vote of confidence by insiders - they participated in the rights issue!

Now waiting for DD disclosure - he must have taken the opportunity (surely!) to subscribe BIG into the shortfall.

Surely!

I think it is time someone got a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    I think it is time someone got a life.
    Remember this : "The way I see it is that unless you tell us your exact role with PEB everything you say and warn us about has to be taken with a great deal of Sodium Chloride.

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...ht=#post580933

Should have taken heed of Kiwidollabill's postings at that time - when the sp was more than double (75c) what it is sadly today.

And of course, before the rights issue after placement after rights issue or more and more and more share price losses.

Hindsight is such a bugger, right when one ignores foresight?
    Last edited by Balance; 15-11-2017 at 06:33 PM.

I can't help but agree. On another note, DD would have an adequate compensation in his role as commander and chief than taking the opportunity to buy in big (personal stocks) when the price went really low.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    I can't help but agree. On another note, DD would have an adequate compensation in his role as commander and chief than taking the opportunity to buy in big (personal stocks) when the price went really low.
    Therein lies the difference - that if he really really believed in the company's future prospects, he would be mortgaging his house and loading up large.

The big red flag was when the directors did not participate in previous rights issue - downhill ever since.

I wonder what Jackie Walker makes of PEB's performance over the last year or so. CEO of Pacific Edge USA -- the most important market -- and we never hear from her. (Unless I missed something)

Be nice to get an update on how that Kaiser Permanente trial is going. And by update I don't mean "talks taking longer than expected." I mean, how many of the 2,000 subjects have been processed etc.

Disc. not holding

Come on, they each committed less than $5k in the transactions. Hardly putting their wallet on the line for the future of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLP View Post

Be nice to get an update on how that Kaiser Permanente trial is going. And by update I don't mean "talks taking longer than expected." I mean, how many of the 2,000 subjects have been processed etc.

Disc. not holding
    If you were actually interested it would have taken you about 1/100th of a second to find that on November 14 2016, they announced that it had been completed...

"Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX: PEB) has advised that it has successfully completed its analysis of the data from the large scale Kaiser Permanente (Kaiser) User Programme with positive and compelling findings."

https://quoteapi.com/resources/da986...me.pdf?embed=1

Keep up AndyLP