sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I am quite tipsy with excitement. I hope Balance will bring us all back down to earth before I do something foolish!
    Wonder what will be said on Monday
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Wednesday.
    Should be a speeding ticket

Advanced Member

Something exciting is on its way! But first, a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the Mo Bros and iconic Dunedin barber Errol Sharp from St James Hairdresser at a video shoot yesterday about #menshealth!

Support our guys and help men live longer: https://moteam.co/pacific-edge?mc=1
    On their Facebook page

Guru

The big one coming next week is it?

Can't get my hopes up too high as PEB rallied 1st of November to a similar level, only to fall back down to where it was (33 ish cents) by 2 weeks later a couple weeks back, only to fall away the next week... however this time around there isn't a capital raising about to close and volumes are the highest in several weeks, people suddenly realize the annual results are announcement this coming Wednesday and want to get in "before it is [possibly] to late"?

As some will know (and unlike some others on sharetrader who demand apologies when, perhaps ironically, their own words are thrown back at them) I am all about accountability and 2 years ago I said something along the lines of "I would give PEB 2 years to get sorted" and then review - I am aware the half year results will pretty much signal this 2 year point. I had hoped PEB would be in a better position and confirm a couple more agreements than what they have done - maybe things are all coming together this final week, maybe "this time is different".... maybe it is all hot air... half year results and corresponding (and all important) outlook/update will hopefully give me and the market some sort of indication that they are on the road to cash flow positive and, ultimately, profitability...

Although I don't really know what to expect these days, hopefully for the HF18 I'll see revenue growing faster than expenses, operating revenue (hopefully) being around $4m, and net operating cash outflows not exceeding the low 9 millions. Would like HF18 revenue to be above 5m, but consider that in the cap raise presentation they seem to indicate a fairly weak number of lab throughput (ie small growth from the previous HF17)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 25-11-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Guru

Little more buying interest today what with the ann due this week there at last could be something positive.

As a supporter of PEB and a believer in their success, I still think they won't have anything particularly positive to say until about 31 March 2019. I think the big US groups want to lower the price of the tests and they won't sign something until its materially lower. The $0.44 will probably come back down again by end of week.
    Last edited by When the bass drops; 27-11-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Jeez ...share price be 50 cents before the big announcement

Guru

When-----. You obviously have some knowledge of the "inside " operations, care to expand to us poor long suffering S Hers !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    When-----. You obviously have some knowledge of the "inside " operations, care to expand to us poor long suffering S Hers !
    If you're referring to me, nah mate. Just opinion really,.