sharetrader
Page 160 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 601101501561571581591601611621631641702102606601160 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    haha great minds think alike eh turmeric? there's too many big sellers left (my assumption, not known for sure) around 60 that I would offload until it retraces downwards again closer to the December results for a longer term hold.

just my 2 cents
    Problem with TA is that it does not take into consideration breakout news like takeovers.

Imagine selling out of PEB at 60c and then, read of a takeover bid for $1.20 the next day?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Problem with TA is that it does not take into consideration breakout news like takeovers.

Imagine selling out of PEB at 60c and then, read of a takeover bid for $1.20 the next day?
    Good point Balance. I don't see the sellers lining up as of yet at the 59/60cps mark, perhaps people have these kinds of issues in mind? There just seems to be so much potential with this stock - I'm happy to have purchased and will hold on now, unless something changes.

Moosie - the pros must be a long lunch today ....or just not interested in PEB because of low volumes

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Well, so far so good, no more was added to the 52 line, and with a little assistance from yours truely, it almost got cleaned out by the close
    Aahh, I like it when all goes to plan

sellers pulling out at 60......

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    short term risk vs reward suggests if you didn't buy yesterday or early today its too late. don't crack the bottles yet, its much easier to sell than buy remember...
    Agree completely. Virtually all the technicals are indicating BUY, however at this point I suspect most traders would wait for a break of 61 before getting in as they have missed the boat. The sellers at 59 and 60 will be traders exiting their positions with a nice healthy profit for the week (and good on them). The big question is whether there are any large sellers left that will start off-loading at 59-60. There has been a good shake out on large volume so it's possible they are all gone for now. If they are gone then I suspect we may see a break of 61 and a nice wee run as all the traders pile in. I watch with interest!

Disc: Holding.
    Last edited by JohnnyTheHorse; 12-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.

I bought yesterday morning and will hold. This is not the sort of stock to day-trade or even week-trade. It goes into the bottom drawer along with NTL, ERA, WHN, JPR and PDN.

If it continues to climb as it has today to approach $1, I will be offering all positive contributors to this thread a beer of their choice.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Agree completely. Virtually all the technicals are indicating BUY, however at this point I suspect most traders would wait for a break of 61 before getting in as they have missed the boat. The sellers at 59 and 60 will be traders exiting their positions with a nice healthy profit for the week (and good on them). The big question is whether there are any large sellers left that will start off-loading at 59-60. There has been a good shake out on large volume so it's possible they are all gone for now. If they are gone then I suspect we may see a break of 61 and a nice wee run as all the traders pile in. I watch with interest!

Disc: Holding.
    can't fault the logic JtH, but not too many traders if thats all there is on offer. You are correct to advise buy the 61 break (closing basis, not intraday)

Just a feeling that there's s big buyer out there as there's a Mexican standoff at 58/59c.

No crossings happening.

Will buyer pay up?

AWOL

Good steady progress in the right direction based on some solid news regarding the Nz perspective.
    Just a thought Baller- if you really must trade this share why dont you get a cushion ie buy a few and put them away in an investment portfolio. Then put the rest into trading- could be wrong but I get the feeling you may make more out of the investment block in the long run- but I guess there is always the thrilllllllllll of the chase.
    This doesnt appear to be a short term share to me especially with other products coming along. If they are all equally non invasive and accurate then 58/59 cents is more likely to be the dividend than the share price- that may be a slight exaggeration but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Good steady progress in the right direction based on some solid news regarding the Nz perspective.
    Just a thought Baller- if you really must trade this share why dont you get a cushion ie buy a few and put them away in an investment portfolio. Then put the rest into trading- could be wrong but I get the feeling you may make more out of the investment block in the long run- but I guess there is always the thrilllllllllll of the chase.
    This doesnt appear to be a short term share to me especially with other products coming along. If they are all equally non invasive and accurate then 58/59 cents is more likely to be the dividend than the share price- that may be a slight exaggeration but you never know
    Agree totally, was just a bit short on cash,as I'm going away on holiday in two weeks. Will definitely buy back and hold it for long term, and hopefully before it bursts through 61 cents