sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Given the 'explosive' growth (of staff, especially in US), the focus on US and forays into other overseas markets (Singapore, Hong Kong etc), will be safe to assume that conference/travel expenses in 2016 and 2017 will be at least double that of 2015.
    The issue is - if it was relevant enough to report in 2015 why is it not being reported now (assuming it hasnt been)

Its the missing information that often tells the tale.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The issue is - if it was relevant enough to report in 2015 why is it not being reported now (assuming it hasnt been)

Its the missing information that often tells the tale.
    Given PEB's track record of serving the market class A bull, fairly obvious why PEB has not disclosed this infor in 2016 and 2017.

Remember the premium bull served that the relentless build up of receivables was a 'timing' issue? Matter of collecting, see?

Same company which steadfastly refused to disclose number of tests (commercial sensitivity, see?) until the recent past and now, broadcast to the world that "Lab Throughput is an important metric for Pacific Edge" !!!!!!

Same company which reported that expenses had shrunk in the latest half year (expenses actually increased).
    Last edited by Balance; 01-12-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Apparently PEB are meeting with Kaiser around about now, based on an earlier interview in February with NBR. i.e. early December.

Also, a little feel-good story Pacific Edge related https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/m...ember-mochines
    Last edited by When the bass drops; 04-12-2017 at 02:30 PM.

AWOL

For those interested in the development of cxBladder here are some links from an old friend of ours
    It is lengthy so be prepared to stay a while.

The organisation
    Grand Rounds in Urology

The man
    Siamak Daneshmand MD

The video
    Platinum Lecture Series

Complex stuff for me but generally enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    For those interested in the development of cxBladder here are some links from an old friend of ours
    It is lengthy so be prepared to stay a while.

The organisation
    Grand Rounds in Urology

The man
    Siamak Daneshmand MD

The video
    Platinum Lecture Series

Complex stuff for me but generally enlightening.
    Cheers Miner, it's positive to hear word's like 'exciting' and 'useful in this setting' and 'gives us confidence' when Siamak describes the PEB scores.

A very useful post. The best explanation of the science I have ever read. I think it supports an expectation of "tens of thousands of tests" very soon and "millions of tests" in the medium term. But I have just restained my deck and it will be a long time before I need a new one.

Outside thinking.

Very useful post, thanks Miner. I no longer hold PEB, but it is definitely high up on my watch list. It would be great to see them succeed.

AWOL

Kudos belong elsewhere, I'm just the messenger. But thanks anyway, Ill pass it on.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    A very useful post. The best explanation of the science I have ever read. I think it supports an expectation of "tens of thousands of tests" very soon and "millions of tests" in the medium term. But I have just restained my deck and it will be a long time before I need a new one.
    OMG - the DD and CS propensity to exaggerate, mislead and get transformatively excited to burn cash while under delivering after over promising for no real reason is catching!

Wonder if there’s a vaccine against this propensity!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    OMG - the DD and CS propensity to exaggerate, mislead and get transformatively excited to burn cash while under delivering after over promising for no real reason is catching!

Wonder if there’s a vaccine against this propensity!
    I've been wondering for some time if there is a vaccine that deals with ERN (excessive repetitive negativity).

With any luck PEB might have this in their toolkit sometime soon - though just getting an autograph or two from KP or CMS will probably do the trick.