sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.
    l'histoire est ton meilleur ami!

Plusieurs dizaines de milliers?

J'apprécie parler en français plus que l'anglais

Yep, this one isn't necessarily the silver bullet for PEB as it WILL need to go through clinical trials, validation, perhaps some other hoop jumping here and there to get as far along as the likes of Kaiser. I need to read it a bit closer though anyway.

My point is, we can't just assume each and every announcement by the company is just part of a malicious campaign to carefully 'control the message' and allow small profitable positions for the instos to sell to each other. Ofcourse, not all will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post

My point is, we can't just assume each and every announcement by the company is just part of a malicious campaign to carefully 'control the message' and allow small profitable positions for the instos to sell to each other. Ofcourse, not all will agree.
    Read through the thread carefully - Nobody is alleging malicious campaign - that's your interpretation of the simple observation that the institutions (who are long and very wrong so far) are using every announcement to move the sp around to suit their purposes.

The evidence is overwhelming imo save for those who are pining for vindication of their investment (in losses) in PEB.

Just as the evidence is overwhelming that PEB is a manipulative presenter of information - be them missed milestones, deadlines or free tests masquerading as receivables (then, written off).

How would anyone interpret two directors selling shares after the 'several tens of thousands of tests' comment? And the deafening silence after that when not even 1,000 tests were sold!

Some of us just don't happen to be easily fooled nor are we fools.
    Last edited by Balance; 07-02-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Read through the thread carefully - Nobody is alleging malicious campaign - that's your interpretation of the simple observation that the institutions (who are long and very wrong so far) are using every announcement to move the sp around to suit their purposes.

The evidence is overwhelming imo save for those who are pining for vindication of their investment (in losses) in PEB.

Just as the evidence is overwhelming that PEB is a manipulative presenter of information - be them missed milestones, deadlines or free tests masquerading as receivables (then, written off).

How would anyone interpret two directors selling shares after the 'several tens of thousands of tests' comment? And the deafening silence after that when not even 1,000 tests were sold!

Some of us just don't happen to be easily fooled nor are we fools.
    Bal, Are these the same muppets who would sell their father if they knew who he was

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313859

Right on cue.

At this rate, they will end up owning the company.

From some old American general (I don't remember who):
    The first time you screw me, it's your fault;
    But the second time you screw me, it's MY fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/313859

Right on cue.

At this rate, they will end up owning the company.

Average 39.1 cents
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

AWOL

Oh, here we go again, rubbing Salt in the wounds.

Guru

Another SSH, another top up, another significant number of shares brought by an insto... Months ago (maybe even years) I did mention the instos/underwriters are buying so much they may well end up owning all of the loss making PEB..

"Ramp 'em up and sell 'em down."
    I just haven't seen the sell 'em down part too much

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Oh, here we go again, rubbing Salt in the wounds.
    Very good, mbj.