sharetrader

AWESOME NEWS

Triple digit revenue growth - don’t wet yourselves David as probably includes all that revenue written off

But jeez ..in the Financial Times as well

Pushpay came second.

Email -

Pacific Edge ranked number 5 in inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific

Pacific Edge Limited is delighted to have been ranked number 5 in the inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific.

Pacific Edge is the only health company and one of only three New Zealand companies in the top 10.

CEO, David Darling, says “This is a reflection of our triple-digit revenue growth over the past three years as we have focused on building our suite of highly accurate, non-invasive Cxbladder tests for the detection and management of bladder cancer. We remain focused on building traction in the global market, particularly the United States, and enabling better care and outcomes for patients.”

The ranking follows on the heels of Pacific Edge’s 20th ranking in the Deloitte Fast50 in November last year and its inclusion in the TIN Top Ten Hot Emerging Companies in October 2017.

ENDS
    Last edited by winner69; 14-02-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Pushpay came second.
    Shame PushPay is on the list - You'de hope they would only be on credible lists

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    AWESOME NEWS

Triple digit revenue growth - don’t wet yourselves David as probably includes all that revenue written off

But jeez ..in the Financial Times as well

Pushpay came second.

Email -

Pacific Edge ranked number 5 in inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific

Pacific Edge Limited is delighted to have been ranked number 5 in the inaugural Financial Times FT 1000 High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific.

Pacific Edge is the only health company and one of only three New Zealand companies in the top 10.

CEO, David Darling, says “This is a reflection of our triple-digit revenue growth over the past three years as we have focused on building our suite of highly accurate, non-invasive Cxbladder tests for the detection and management of bladder cancer. We remain focused on building traction in the global market, particularly the United States, and enabling better care and outcomes for patients.”

The ranking follows on the heels of Pacific Edge’s 20th ranking in the Deloitte Fast50 in November last year and its inclusion in the TIN Top Ten Hot Emerging Companies in October 2017.

ENDS
    Imagine how many PEBblers will be wetting their pants if DD actually refers to the four-digit growth in actual tests sold!
    Last edited by Balance; 14-02-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Imagine how many PEBblers will be wetting their pants if DD actually refers to the four-digit growth in actual tests sold!
    My confusion continues. Can someone please explain to me how this is bad news - or even how this is very slightly good news but doesn't matter because PEB hasn't really increased it's revenue - or even how this is good news but because of unmet promises previously I should still sell out my shares because they will go down from here.

It's definitely not bad news. Anyone who twists it in a way to say it is bad news, needs to be on depression medication. I recommend citalopram.

However, I'm slightly frustrated about hearing more about PEB being ranked in some random list, when compared to a solid commercial agreement to sell X tests at X price-per-test with a large customer. A large customer, possibly Kaiser or a VA branch, will eventually press the green button on some deal and revenue will start to spike upward, however until that time I'm not particularly thrilled about PEB being named in a High Growth Companies ranking list. It's nice to hear and further keeps PEB relevant, but I'm not that interested.

We also have to face the reality that bladder cancer testing, treatment and followups is about 0.001% of the Kaiser business (happy to be corrected), which constitutes effectively a rounding bucket as someone I talked to said. When the big cheese Kaiser decision maker wakes up in the morning and goes into his office, does he spend his day on pressing issues that constitute a material part of the Kaiser business (more common cancers and more urgent commercial decisions) or does he spend 3 hours nutting out the final details of a commercial deal that in reality will feature in the arbitrary levels of a profit/loss statement. Does PEB or the bladder fraternity in the US have to create some kind of noise or awareness, so that eventually the big cheese Kaiser guy will then sign on a dotted line for it to go away?

In saying that, its a matter of when than if, and I steadfastly hold my PEB position.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    My confusion continues. Can someone please explain to me how this is bad news - or even how this is very slightly good news but doesn't matter because PEB hasn't really increased it's revenue - or even how this is good news but because of unmet promises previously I should still sell out my shares because they will go down from here.
    The awards have no credibility and are awarded without much due diligence - who cares if a company grows revenue by several thousand times if the cost of the growth is several times the revenue growth rate?

As some of the recipients of the awards like Wynyard (gone broke) and Orion Health (going broke) have demonstrated.

Bit of a laugh really - bean counters using numbers to give out awards without considering a key word 'profits'!

So we are now drawing near the $100M goal and we are probably $95M short unless there is some phenomenal growth in the next 6 months.

So who was right on this one... lets do a stocktake =)

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    So we are now drawing near the $100M goal and we are probably $95M short unless there is some phenomenal growth in the next 6 months.

So who was right on this one... lets do a stocktake =)
    You're referring to the 'within 5 operating years after 30 June 2013' thing? Ofcourse, this was provisional on their identified customers not slow-walking them through red-tape after red-tape.

AWOL

You guys can call it early if you want.
    5 FULL years of operation makes it March 2019. Advice will be late May 2019.
    Cant count FY14, not a full year as it started in July 2013.

Well pointed out.