sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

*Pebbler - Some one who smokes weed occasionally, think of it as being a step down from a "Stoner". Rather apt?
    I hope you're not suggesting that PEB shareholders are all dope smokers. If you are, then it's time you got off the grass - and were banned for insulting language.

I've had a gutsful of your own BS and I'm sure others have too. I've certainly got you on ignore even if no other action is taken.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I hope you're not suggesting that PEB shareholders are all dope smokers. If you are, then it's time you got off the grass - and were banned for insulting language.

I've had a gutsful of your own BS and I'm sure others have too. I've certainly got you on ignore even if no other action is taken.
    Sorry you cannot see the funny side.

Tone is down Balance. It will be an interesting year for following PEB, given we are near a crossroads in terms of a step-change in revenues or otherwise, and so let's keep our arguments rational, and steer away from caricature and hyperbole.

Guru

I can see the funny side and appreciate (to an extend) Balance's (sometimes) balanced views.

Wait there are people that can handle investing without 'substances'?

Advanced Member

I see that you hate this company even though you may disagree with this statement. I prefer to keep a BALANCED ideas on any thread other than ramping or trashing a company.

AWOL

Wow! You mean like PEB peddling the same BS day in, month out and that's all ok of course as it's to the liking of the PEBblers?

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...eb.nzx-265430/

User program announcements one after another with zero update in most cases as per the above from June 2015 - do investors not deserve to know why Tan Tock Seng Hospital decided not to take up CxBladder?

*Pebbler - Some one who smokes weed occasionally, think of it as being a step down from a "Stoner". Rather apt?
    Would you be prepared to elaborate on why you think Tan Tock Seng Hospital has decided not to take up Cxbladder?
    They are doing a clinical evaluation which has taken years so far and may be a couple more yet.
    It doesnt seem to sink in that there is an extremely long time involved probably mostly in obtaining sufficient numbers of patients for their own medical and clinical validations along with the exploration of various clinical pathway options for their particular demographics and patient distribution.

If you can supply some concrete evidence , an aggregate of valid points, some in boulder type, it may help to cement the pathway to better understanding by avoiding the pitfalls and cliffs of ignorance.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 14-03-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Would you be prepared to elaborate on why you think Tan Tock Seng Hospital has decided not to take up Cxbladder?
    They are doing a clinical evaluation which has taken years so far and may be a couple more yet.
    It doesnt seem to sink in that there is an extremely long time involved probably mostly in obtaining sufficient numbers of patients for their own medical and clinical validations along with the exploration of various clinical pathway options for their particular demographics and patient distribution.

If you can supply some concrete evidence , an aggregate of valid points, some in boulder type, it may help to cement the pathway to better understanding by avoiding the pitfalls and cliffs of ignorance.
    Elementary deduction, my dear Watson as they say:

Mar 2015 - User program with Kaiser Permanente underway

Nov 2016 - Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX: PEB) has advised that it has successfully completed its analysis of the data from the large scale Kaiser Permanente (Kaiser) User Programme with positive and compelling findings.

May 2017 - In commercial talks with Kaiser to roll out CxBladder.

When did Tan Tock Seng Hospital start their user program? Oh, May 2015 it was too!

The silence from PEB is deafening. If there was any progress, even the ants under PEB's HQ in Dunedin would have heard it!
    Last edited by Balance; 14-03-2018 at 07:19 PM.

AWOL

Elementary deduction, my dear Watson as they say:

Mar 2015 - User program with Kaiser Permanente underway

Nov 2016 - Cancer diagnostics company Pacific Edge (NZX: PEB) has advised that it has successfully completed its analysis of the data from the large scale Kaiser Permanente (Kaiser) User Programme with positive and compelling findings.

May 2017 - In commercial talks with Kaiser to roll out CxBladder.

When did Tan Tock Seng Hospital start their user program? Oh, May 2015 it was too!

The silence from PEB is deafening. If there was any progress, even the ants under PEB's HQ in Dunedin would have heard it!
    Well Sherlock, you can rest assured that if there is any progress you will certainly hear about it.
    In fact the purchase of suitable noise abatement devices might be a good move about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Well Sherlock, you can rest assured that if there is any progress you will certainly hear about it.
    In fact the purchase of suitable noise abatement devices might be a good move about now.

Indeed!

Remember this is PEB - one of the most deceitful public listed companies based upon its track record of misleading investors and the market.

Would you like Several tens of thousands of tests?

Followed by sale of shares by directors?

Followed by Sales = Receivables = Write-offs!

Etc Etc Etc
    Last edited by Balance; 14-03-2018 at 08:05 PM.