sharetrader
    AWOL

Would you like Several tens of thousands of tests? (As reported by the ODT)

Followed by sale of shares by directors? (With Balance selling at the same time)

Followed by Sales = Receivables = Write-offs (CMS hard at work)

Next

Membaa

Actually I don't like the monotonous repitition of warning signs from posters about failed promises from the company.

Or the undying optimism of the devoted, vested and emotionally involved, but neither will sway me from monitoring PEB.

When or if it does book some upside and the market acknowledges it with SP growth, I'll be back in, for as long as it takes the market to decide whether it's smoke and mirrors or sustainable.

I reckon the devoted here are a bit precious and the detractors a bit fervent. The lurkers who take an informed, nimble and unattached approach may over time do a lot better than either of the more extreme participants.

Fwiw
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Would you like Several tens of thousands of tests? (As reported by the ODT)

Followed by sale of shares by directors? (With Balance selling at the same time)

Followed by Sales = Receivables = Write-offs (CMS hard at work)

Next
    Interesting - so what the chairman of a public listed company says and is quoted in two major dailies (ODT & NZH) is of no relevance?

Breathtaking!

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Actually I don't like the monotonous repitition of warning signs from posters about failed promises from the company.

Or the undying optimism of the devoted, vested and emotionally involved, but neither will sway me from monitoring PEB.

When or if it does book some upside and the market acknowledges it with SP growth, I'll be back in, for as long as it takes the market to decide whether it's smoke and mirrors or sustainable.

I reckon the devoted here are a bit precious and the detractors a bit fervent. The lurkers who take an informed, nimble and unattached approach may over time do a lot better than either of the more extreme participants.

Fwiw
    BAA
    You are assuming of course that the only audience for the postings is the posters here?

I can tell you that I have had plenty of messages (and on the threads themselves too) from newbies thanking me for alerting them of the track record and evidence to counter the incessant chants of positiveness by certain posters on this and other thread.

Who has provided the newbies with real balance is a question worth answering.

Ceratainly anyone following the directors' pronouncements of all the great things happening with PEB would have (like the Harbour, Salt & Devon fund managers) suffered losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You are assuming of course that the only audience for the postings is the posters here?

I can tell you that I have had plenty of messages (and on the threads themselves too) from newbies thanking me for alerting them of the track record and evidence to counter the incessant chants of positiveness by certain posters on this and other thread.

Who has provided the newbies with real balance is a question worth answering.

Ceratainly anyone following the directors' pronouncements of all the great things happening with PEB would have (like the Harbour, Salt & Devon fund managers) suffered losses.
    A question worth answering? I think you are probably a little deluded son. Your self serving pompousness and hatred for this little Kiwi battler is shameful really. You seem to have a poor grasp on the science and it's competition but most irritatingly, remain after all this time ignorant of the process toward success. Yes, the CEO (forget the past Chair) is overly enthusiastic and perhaps remiss in accentuating negative news but this has been his job right? Fake it till you make it sort of thing, but make it they shall. Yes, they misjudged the time it would take to change very entrenched process with their breakthrough technology, but it is being adopted. Go beat your chest elsewhere , you add nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    A question worth answering? I think you are probably a little deluded son. Your self serving pompousness and hatred for this little Kiwi battler is shameful really. You seem to have a poor grasp on the science and it's competition but most irritatingly, remain after all this time ignorant of the process toward success. Yes, the CEO (forget the past Chair) is overly enthusiastic and perhaps remiss in accentuating negative news but this has been his job right? Fake it till you make it sort of thing, but make it they shall. Yes, they misjudged the time it would take to change very entrenched process with their breakthrough technology, but it is being adopted. Go beat your chest elsewhere , you add nothing.
    Thanks for confirming and reaffirming everything I have ever written on PEB, and will continue to write.

Newbies, take note of who writes what on this thread.

Cheers, mate.

Last edited by Balance; 15-03-2018 at 10:24 AM.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300613783.html

Why are they bothering when the very best test is already available in little ole NZ via the little kiwi battler (who has misled the market to raise and spent over $200m so far)?

Share price only down 77% (yes, 77%) though from the $1.70 peak after the barrage of breathlessly positive and bullish announcements in 2013/2014.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-03-2018 at 10:37 AM.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300613783.html

Why are they bothering when the very best test is already available in little ole NZ via the little kiwi battler (who has misled the market to raise and spent over $200m so far)?

Share price only down 77% (yes, 77%) though from the $1.70 peak after the barrage of breathlessly positive and bullish announcements in 2013/2014.
    If you are convinced they have misled the market, you have presumably reported them to the FMA...? If not, why not...? Or maybe you don't actually have newbies' best interest at heart as you claim - and if that is not your motive, why do you bother with your repetitive assertions...?
    Last edited by BigBob; 15-03-2018 at 10:46 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    If you are convinced they have misled the market, you have presumably reported them to the FMA...? If not, why not...? Or maybe you don't actually have newbies' best interest at heart as you claim - and if that is not your motive, why do you bother with your repetitive assertions...?
    Examples :

"Several tens of thousands of tests"

"Capital raise will take business to profitability"

"Revenues become Receivables become Write-Offs"

Just three to whet your appetite.

As for the FMA & NZX, what a joke they are! Refer CBL and NZX threads.
    Last edited by Balance; 15-03-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Examples :

"Several tens of thousands of tests"

"Capital raise will take business to profitability"

"Revenues become Receivables become Write-Offs"

Just three to whet your appetite.

As for the FMA & NZX, what a joke they are! Refer CBL and NZX threads.
    Not much chance I would have missed those three as you have repeated them about a 1000 times...! Still not quite sure it's deliberately "misleading the market" - maybe it's more like statements made with information at hand at the time...

And whatever you think about the FMA and NZX you should report alleged illegal or inappropriate behaviour to the appropriate authority, rather than sprout of anonymously in a discussion forum.