sharetrader

Latest news / update

David in a jacket and tie looks very smart

Chairman looks a bit casual but a neat looking shirt though .....maybe from 3 Wise Men

Anything exciting in the words ...looked like too many for me to get stuck into

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...925/277893.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Latest news / update

David in a jacket and tie looks very smart

Chairman looks a bit casual but a neat looking shirt though .....maybe from 3 Wise Men

Anything exciting in the words ...looked like too many for me to get stuck into

"Transformational" is used a few times - as is the term "longer than expected", mostly when it talks about time and progress...

On my rounds and just a little behind..

CEO claims 4-5 yrs for an LCD is the norm. I find this hard to believe. This needs to be researched and directly challenged imho.
    If true, it means PEB will not get any LCD until 2020 at earliest.

Nothing materially different to previous updates of the last 2 years. It is however good to see Kaiser staff are being trained to hit the ground running when something is signed.

The Kaiser signing is massive for PEB, but not to Kaiser. It effectively represents a small rounding bucket on the Kaiser performance page. I trust PEB will up their commercial grunt, raise market awareness more effectively, and get more aggressive in negotiation.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post

Nothing materially different to previous updates of the last 2 years. It is however good to see Kaiser staff are being trained to hit the ground running when something is signed.

The Kaiser signing is massive for PEB, but not to Kaiser. It effectively represents a small rounding bucket on the Kaiser performance page. I trust PEB will up their commercial grunt, raise market awareness more effectively, and get more aggressive in negotiation.
    Thanks for providing me with the best laugh this morning !

"Over the last couple of years, the proof of performance and clinical utilityhurdles have increased requiring significant investment of time andresources before enterprises will change their clinical practices and adopt anew medical device. In addition, the time required to navigate thecomplexity of the USA reimbursement process when bringing disruptiveproducts to market has been significant. However, we are making goodprogress."

They knew this would be the case and us amateurs were also just smart enough to know this - so why are they on the board and being paid when we told them for free?

I come back to 10,000+ test and $100M+ and called BS very early. Sub $0.20c share if Im generous.

Amateur company at best.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 19-04-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Maybe I should be a comedian Balance. My assertions about PEB are top-level Bill Burr-esque humour.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Maybe I should be a comedian Balance. My assertions about PEB are top-level Bill Burr-esque humour.
    Ah, the comedian Bill Burr. PEB certainly has the same cult like following amongst its remaining shareholders and followers who readily and fully embrace whatever the company tells them!
    Last edited by Balance; 19-04-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    "Transformational" is used a few times - as is the term "longer than expected", mostly when it talks about time and progress...
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...eb.nzx-280365/

Update almost exactly the same as the one in April 2016!

April 2018 - On CMS - "We are well down the track."

April 2017 - On CMS - "Pleasingly, we are well down the track on this!"

April 2016 - On CMS - "Pleasingly, we are well down the track on this process!"

But wait, there's more!

There is this in November 2015 (2015) - On CMS - "We are progressing well in our discussions ..."

Goodness forbid if PEB ever state that they have hit a snag in their progress in anything!
    Last edited by Balance; 19-04-2018 at 11:32 AM.

learning to see in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...eb.nzx-280365/

Update almost exactly the same as the one in April 2016!

April 2018 - On CMS - "We are well down the track."

April 2017 - On CMS - "Pleasingly, we are well down the track on this!"

April 2016 - On CMS - "Pleasingly, we are well down the track on this process!"

But wait, there's more!

There is this in November 2015 (2015) - On CMS - "We are progressing well in our discussions ..."

Goodness forbid if PEB ever state that they have hit a snag in their progress in anything!
    Im a great believer in the looooooooooooong game. But.... wow. At some stage you have to wonder.