sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Balance, you don't know that for sure. I would suggest its most likely a heavy delay, rather than an almighty string-along. Maybe murmurings around the Kaiser staff being trained up on cxbladder testing, to hit the ground running from the appointed time, would say otherwise.

Again, we presume to know exactly what the sales staff are doing.
    WTBD - you are assuming of course that all of us are totally dependent on PEB for information.

Believe me, we are NOT!

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Maybe murmurings around the Kaiser staff being trained up on cxbladder testing, to hit the ground running from the appointed time, would say otherwise.
    Murmurings? If that's true, why have PEB not been singing about this loudly - it's hardly commercially sensitive or anything for Kaiser. Sheesh, everything else even vaguely positive / possible has had an official PEB announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Murmurings? If that's true, why have PEB not been singing about this loudly - it's hardly commercially sensitive or anything for Kaiser. Sheesh, everything else even vaguely positive / possible has had an official PEB announcement.
    They are not murmurings...! It has been reported in the last few (many?) updates... Latest one from 19 April...:

"...while we’ve been working through the negotiations, we’ve also been working with Kaiser’s staff on
    the necessary business logistics and the training of the first batch of urologists to ensure that the long
    anticipated start-up of commercial tests can occur as expediently as possible following the completion and
    signing of the agreement
    ."

Yep, that's what I was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    They are not murmurings...! It has been reported in the last few (many?) updates... Latest one from 19 April...:

"...while we’ve been working through the negotiations, we’ve also been working with Kaiser’s staff on
    the necessary business logistics and the training of the first batch of urologists to ensure that the long
    anticipated start-up of commercial tests can occur as expediently as possible following the completion and
    signing of the agreement
    ."
    Okay, then this is at best "murmurings" (WTBD's word, not mine.) It's (deliberately) ambiguous. They have been working "on" the training of Kaiser urologists... You have evidence of it being otherwise?
    Last edited by Hectorplains; 07-05-2018 at 07:40 PM. Reason: grammar

Okay, then this is at best "murmurings" (WTBD's word, not mine.) It's (deliberately) ambiguous. They have been working "on" the training of Kaiser urologists... You have evidence of it being otherwise?
    They have reported that they are working with KP staff on quick startup before...

I have no information to support or dismiss this assertion... It is Balance who allegedly has information from alternative sources...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    They have reported that they are working with KP staff on quick startup before...

I have no information to support or dismiss this assertion... It is Balance who allegedly has information from alternative sources...

I have contacted Kaiser asking for clarification on if there has been actual training of urologists and if so what exactly this might mean. I'll be happy to share any response... hopeful it's not in 3 or more years time.

I have contacted Kaiser asking for clarification on if there has been actual training of urologists and if so what exactly this might mean. I'll be happy to share any response... hopeful it's not in 3 or more years time.
    Good idea and if you actually get a meaningful reply, it would be great if you could share it... This surely is a bit like watching paint dry and the time frames remind me of something once commonly referred to as NOG time... :-)

Good on you, Hectorplains.

From PEB : "Cxbladder is a non-invasive, urine-based laboratory test that is accurate, easy to use and clinically validated".

How much training do the urologists need to tell patients to piss into a pot?

Deliberately ambiguous is too kind a word to put on PEB's spin on what's happening with Kaiser.

Here’s a good little job on the side for you Balance

Not very demanding (unless you really want to stir them up) and well paid

https://quoteapi.com/resources/da986...ominations.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”