sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sp looking grim.

Notice whenever there is volume on the bid that the sellers (obviously volume sellers) are taking the opportunity to sell?
    Yeah I did notice. I was quite perplexed who would be putting any volume on the bid. See the 27 is pretty much gone now too...

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Yeah I did notice. I was quite perplexed who would be putting any volume on the bid. See the 27 is pretty much gone now too...
    Underwriter institutions attempting to do a King Canute?

27 gone.

Suspect the market in its wildest most negative dreams did not expect revenues after 5 years of commercialization to be $3.4m and for 2016 to be less than $1m.

Such a long long loooooong way from US$100m projected for 2019.

900,000 shares traded today. And only 43,000 left in the buy queue. So glad this never went into my high risk portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    900,000 shares traded today. And only 43,000 left in the buy queue. So glad this never went into my high risk portfolio
    Like the way that $1,000 was used to close the sp at 28c?

Clearest sign that the sucker institutions are trying to suck the rest of the market into their dark hole!
    Last edited by Balance; 29-05-2018 at 05:31 PM.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Nothing like a good laugh. Pacific Edge CEO says Labour need to rethink R&D tax credits.
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pacifi...ke-fr-p-216046

The Callaghan pot is nearly dry.

Quote Originally Posted by drcjp View Post
    Nothing like a good laugh. Pacific Edge CEO says Labour need to rethink R&D tax credits.
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pacifi...ke-fr-p-216046

The Callaghan pot is nearly dry.
    Having dealt with Callaghan I think is one good move the govt has taken. Their criteria for awarding the grants hasnt been good at picking winners....

Guru

Further to revenue, I was looking at something else and came across them in last years Deloitte Fast 50:

https://deloitteprivate.co.nz/fast50.../2017-fast-50/

Old news, I would have thought this would have been quite embarrassing, after all of these years, millions of dollars spent etc etc. Should be focusing on other stuff rather than entering competitions to try and puff their chest out....

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Further to revenue, I was looking at something else and came across them in last years Deloitte Fast 50:

https://deloitteprivate.co.nz/fast50.../2017-fast-50/

Old news, I would have thought this would have been quite embarrassing, after all of these years, millions of dollars spent etc etc. Should be focusing on other stuff rather than entering competitions to try and puff their chest out....
    It was embarrassing at the time PEB wasnt exactly a newbie fast grower even then - and it was coming off a low low.

(Those list are just pure puffery)

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    It was embarrassing at the time PEB wasnt exactly a newbie fast grower even then - and it was coming off a low low.

(Those list are just pure puffery)
    Nothing surprises too much with PEB any more but ....

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacif...rds-loss-again

These comments make anyone think they live in the same planet as DD & PEB?

"He was particularly pleased that following October forecasts, lab throughput hit 91% of forecasts, revenue was 95% of that forecast and billable tests hit 96%".

Note : First half results known and the company still cannot meet just the second half forecasts - and DD thinks PEB has done well!!!!! Typifies how PEB is run - no accountability but very generous salaries and benefits all round for directors and management even when they failed to reach forecasts!

''I don't see the need for that, [capital raising] but you can never be categorical on the position,'' he said."

Note : Cash will run out within the next 12 months - irrespective of PEB achieving its 'new' forecast of 23,000 billable tests in 2019 (ie.$5.4m revenue). Forecasts being dependent upon the 'transformative' customers coming through.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-05-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Having dealt with Callaghan I think is one good move the govt has taken. Their criteria for awarding the grants hasnt been good at picking winners....
    Yup - Wynyard, GeoP but to name two!