sharetrader
    2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The company tried to break the mold but looks like will be broken itself.

Sp below 20c.
    Even at the current price I struggle to find any value in the company. Perhaps the intellectual property is worth something, but the longer PEB fail to sell this the more proof that the product is hard to sell and any big company running the ruler over this will be thinking about the extra expenses they have to put in to make this workout. You have to remember they don't own all the property either, they actually get a license for some of the bio markers. They sure might be experts at testing piss, but they haven't diagnosed the piss they have taken out of their shareholders. No idea whats even supporting up the share price at these levels anyone buying these shares at this level should be investing in brain scans.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Even at the current price I struggle to find any value in the company. Perhaps the intellectual property is worth something, but the longer PEB fail to sell this the more proof that the product is hard to sell and any big company running the ruler over this will be thinking about the extra expenses they have to put in to make this workout. You have to remember they don't own all the property either, they actually get a license for some of the bio markers. They sure might be experts at testing piss, but they haven't diagnosed the piss they have taken out of their shareholders. No idea whats even supporting up the share price at these levels anyone buying these shares at this level should be investing in brain scans.
    Disposal price on assets would be brutal. Labs + machine might be saleable - IP NFI!. MCap prob nearer $10-$20M if Im generous (4-5c).

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Disposal price on assets would be brutal. Labs + machine might be saleable - IP NFI!. MCap prob nearer $10-$20M if Im generous (4-5c).
    I would hope the dog with a bone compliance dept at NZX have been pounding this company with questions about the accuracy of past continuous disclosure notices.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Well for the comfort of existing shareholders, on a fair and unbiased analysis, they do have 16 million in cash, they only need to reduce expenses by a small margin to survive another year, which is quite doable even for fiddle-dum and fiddle-de. On the balance of probabilities I do view them as being able to survive at least 2 years, but 90 million Mcap is still too high no matter how anyone puts it. I'd probably take a punt at 20 million Mcap this year given the chances they could break even and assuming honest financial accounts.

P.s I did take a punt on Belgium winning the football world cup so perhaps not the wisest man out of the three.....
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 12-06-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Look at her bounce!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    Look at her bounce!
    Jumped on technicals, technically it was oversold but fundamentally still doesn't hold up for the long run.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Look at her bounce!

Look at her bounce!
    What bounce?

Down 40% since 1 May 2018, and 60% in the last 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    I think it is time someone got a life.
    Poor ole Tsuba.

That was when PEB's sp was 35 cents.

When you are down at closer to the bottom, you can admire the peaks better?
    Last edited by Balance; 12-06-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Poor ole Tsuba.

That was when PEB's sp was 35 cents.

When you are down at closer to the bottom, you can admire the peaks better?
    More like when you’re in hole and anything closer to the surface looks nice