sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Dentie, Im not sure if you went to the last briefing at the Auckland Club a couple of months ago, I asked the question " how important was this transaction to the U S companies"? answer , so so and I also asked , "how many decision makers were we talking to", answer one or two, take from that what you like but imo PEB was/is not too high up on their list of things to do.
    Yes I was there and was relieved to hear Chris Gallagher answering the questions honestly. I also spent a bit of time talking with Director...David Levison. https://www.pmwcintl.com/david-levison-2018sv/.

You would have noted he is from the US and you would no doubt be aware he and his company have recently walked the exact same pathway that PEB has been trying to walk for the past few years. He endorsed what the Board is doing and confirmed he had to endure exactly the same sloth like red tape process that we are currently experiencing.

I think the more pertinent question is "why?". Instead of eternal persecution of people who are doing their best to navigate a ridiculous process....provide those people with the panacea to success.😉

Guru

28.5 goodie

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    28.5 goodie
    30 June not that far off.

Then what, it dives down again?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrynz View Post
    Hardly a dive

Quote Originally Posted by Ryrynz View Post
    Have a look at the sp chart over the last 3 years, paying particularly notice to 31 March and 30 June, and tell us what you think.

My apologies for being a smart ass.

Window dressing in full swing now - they will try to close the sp at 32c or 33c on Friday - 32c being the last underwritten price at which they swallowed most of the stock so their portfolio don't look bad.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Have a look at the sp chart over the last 3 years, paying particularly notice to 31 March and 30 June, and tell us what you think.
    That it should be around 3c by Oct which is where it belongs imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Window dressing in full swing now - they will try to close the sp at 32c or 33c on Friday - 32c being the last underwritten price at which they swallowed most of the stock so their portfolio don't look bad.

Underwriting shareholders must be disappointed one of them broke rank and sold the shares back down to 29c after all the hard work getting it back up to 30c this afternoon?

Watch the action tomorrow - be very interesting to see if one or more of them will take the opportunity to offload at the window-dressed levels - can always buy back next few weeks at a nice free-carry margin.