sharetrader

Haha. If he is advising Manchester, would be modern times biggest view turnaround.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Haha. If he is advising Manchester, would be modern times biggest view turnaround.
    Don't worry, if the news had any sort of negativity in it....there would be a "told ya!" type of post from NZ's own Oracle...no matter where he was in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Might be advising Manchester

No ....he’s on holiday
    Ah - now I know why my ears were burning and I thought it was just the hot tropical sun in Bali!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Ah - now I know why my ears were burning and I thought it was just the hot tropical sun in Bali!
    Bali is the perfect place to unwind. Hope the trip went well?

So what is there to like about the announcement?

Putting a bit more plasma into the intravenous feed to last another 1.5 months is good news?

Whatever happened to all that CONFIDENCE about great things ahead with the last capital issue of $21.3m at 32c in November 2017?

Why would any company on the verge of greatness (and greatness had been around the corner for the last 3 capital raises) and commercial success raise a miserable $2.6m at 32c when the sp will SURELY rocket to $1 on announcement of said success?

Existing shareholders should be up in arms - having pumped in over $120m at much much higher prices but ...

It is clear that PEB will not get any more money from existing shareholders (especially the sucker institutional underwriters bloated with shortfalls) so $2.6m is better than nothing.

What a laugh.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-08-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Why now? Should have got USA money in earlier. $2.6M is pitiful..

The 32c raises the question why pay the premium. .
    I dont understand this either. Wouldnt the situation have commanded a discount?. Or at least why not mop up at $0.28 on market

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I dont understand this either. Wouldnt the situation have commanded a discount?. Or at least why not mop up at $0.28 on market
    Maybe, just maybe, somebody believes good news might be coming sooner rather than later - excluding B******e of course. Just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, somebody believes good news might be coming sooner rather than later - excluding B******e of course. Just a hunch.
    But of course, it's all about the good news coming, right?

Just as Harbour, Salt, Devon, Westpac, etc etc etc were sucked into putting tens of millions of dollars of their funds into PEB - good news is just around the corner.

Heck, the $2.6m from Manchester is not even a 4th decimal point rounding difference in its total funds under management! And the market is supposed to give greater credence to its investment than Harbour, Salt etc?
    Last edited by Balance; 02-08-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    On a different tack, PEB and DD better hope that what you have written is not correct - because it will constitute breach of continuous disclosure, potential insider trading and/or selective disclosure of sensitive information.

Recall PEB was fined $500k a few years ago for exactly such an offense?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    On a different tack, PEB and DD better hope that what you have written is not correct - because it will constitute breach of continuous disclosure, potential insider trading and/or selective disclosure of sensitive information.

Recall PEB was fined $500k a few years ago for exactly such an offense?
    Not an unexpected response - but I did word my comment carefully - note the word "believes".