sharetrader

For my ongoing education...would some "seasoned" person please explain why, when the current SP is .37c, a couple of punters would want to be part of the selling depth at $1.01 and $1.45 respectively?

Perhaps those punters would enlighten me....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    For my ongoing education...would some "seasoned" person please explain why, when the current SP is .37c, a couple of punters would want to be part of the selling depth at $1.01 and $1.45 respectively?

Perhaps those punters would enlighten me....

Thanks
    I'm not one of those punters but I can only surmise they don't want to be caught selling cheap when the big announcement is finally made - lol.

Very pleased to see where the share price is currently. Near 40c. Though it won't surprise me if we see a hover between $0.25 and $0.45 for a while. We'll see how it plays out.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Very pleased to see where the share price is currently. Near 40c. Though it won't surprise me if we see a hover between $0.25 and $0.45 for a while. We'll see how it plays out.
    42 cents what’s up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    42 cents what’s up?
    Balance is jumping aboard!

Maybe the accountants at Kaiser have realised that it is way cheaper and more accurate than the tests that they are currently paying for and are jumping onboard before they authorise it

Interestingly, a comment by management at the annual meeting was that Kaiser had not initially realised that cxbladder would be as disruptive to their processes as it turned out to be. Hence the possible reason for the drawn out negotiations.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Interestingly, a comment by management at the annual meeting was that Kaiser had not initially realised that cxbladder would be as disruptive to their processes as it turned out to be. Hence the possible reason for the drawn out negotiations.
    Was that disruptive in a good way? I was trying to think what KP could mean, as they must introduce new tests and processes all the time. Could it be upset urologists seeing their income drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    42 cents what’s up?
    Seen it all before many a times - move 'em up, suck them in, and sell 'em!

The underwriters (stuck like several noisy squealing pigs in a cage) pretty much own the company now after sucking all those shortfall stock and can make the sp what they want.

Only the brave, foolish, committed, naive and under-writing institutions are left in there.

Enjoy!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    After 4 or so years of being on the share register, I can now confirm I have removed myself, taking a total hit of around 60%.
    As with any speculative investment, PEB was only a small part of the portfolio so I am not concerned (pleasingly the only investment where I have lost money). However, I was hoping that small part (~2%) would grow bigly to be a large(er) part - not shrink to become an even smaller part.

I do wish PEB and its shareholders all the very best.
    hit 45c - a 50% higher sell price than when I sold out... wowee!

Great to see, very pleased for those who continue to hold.

Hope the big one(s) come through and market cap gets even more bigly