sharetrader
Page 17 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127671175171017 ... LastLast

You know the markets are in for a boomer of a year when WID PED BLT and VIL are top of the leader board for the NZX ... all +10% or more (only ALF is missing from the star line up)

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    I'm not sure that's quite right.

The mid stream urine test can be done anywhere - though I'm sure doctors will, where possible, insist on selling and processing the kit in their office and clinics under their supervision. In theory, this means in places like the USA, someone with bladder cancer in farmland Nebraska can have regular screening and updates back to them courtesy of Fedex. Distance would not be a tyranny to regular screening.

http://cxbladder.com/how_does_cxbladder_work
    Sorry! just noticed it seems to hint that it has to be done through a clinic through words like "supplied to your clinician" and was just drawing a conclusion.

http://www.cxbladder.com/what_is_cxbladder_2

DAVID B.....not sure it's so much "irrational" buying as the realization that the technology developed here is "world Leading" and with that comes unknown potential growth prospects that might see PEB returning massive profits (if it all falls into place) AND in a relatively short time frame. A share price if $1.50 plus within a year is quite feasible in my opinion.......but let's leave the market (in all its fickleness) to decide that one. At the moment it appears the available information and clinical results are driving this "must own" mentality. I think they will be well rewarded with their current purchases. I have no complaints!
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Boy ,its crazy out there today--not sure at this stage that Id want to have bought in @75 but its still up 13% from opening [68]

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    At this rate it will be 75c tomorrow. Not to worry...
    You could quite well be right. Finished at 67 cents today, so not a bad effort. I keep thinking that the run will slow down, but it just keeps going! Will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days, not to mention the next few weeks. Will it go up or will it go down? I'd say it's anybody's guess really, impossible to tell.

Just an amazing ride!.........even the traders will be happy today......and the holders?........well they've gotta be even more happy.........about ANOTHER 2years of bank returns in just one day!!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Gosh the bubble is getting big isn't it!!?

If I owned any I would be selling now and waiting for the fall. I can't see the price holding at these levels until the next reporting period. And what if the news doesn't match expectations? Could be turbulent!

I wish you all the best, and I hope I am wrong but really??

PLENTY OF PROFITS TAKEN TODAY EMEARG AND STILL THE PRICE GETS A NEARLY 12% RE=RATING......onwards and upwards!!
    Have a Gr8day.

It's just supply and demand. There are many long term holders who will see this recent rise in price as nothing compared to what they expect in a few years. The only people selling are the traders and the nervous, hence a large demand and little supply. If you sell now you may run the risk of it getting away from you. I don't really see the SP as a valuation of the company too much at this point, I'm associating it more with the perceived odds of success. Afterall, this is quite simply an educated gamble!
    Last edited by JohnnyTheHorse; 07-01-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    It's just supply and demand. There are many long term holders who will see this recent rise in price as nothing compared to what they expect in a few years. The only people selling are the traders and the nervous, hence a large demand and little supply. If you sell now you may run the risk of it getting away from you. I don't really see the SP as a valuation of the company too much at this point, I'm associating it more with the perceived odds of success. Afterall, this is quite simply an educated gamble!
    I would have to agree. I see the long term prospects of PEB far greater than a quick profit. Let the nervous and traders take their profit whilst the rest enjoy the ride over the next few years.