sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Suggest you take up the lotto analogy with your fellow PEB investor, Nigelk.

Some of us are too busy making $$$$ with Serko, ATM etc to play with lotto-type stocks!
    I'm having a great run with PLX, ATM, PPH and others too. As stated, bio/ Pharma is 3% of my holdings and PEB less than 1/3 of that. I only invested recently so am only slightly out of the money and like having my "Lotto ticket" in the bottom drawer

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelk View Post
    I'm having a great run with PLX, ATM, PPH and others too. As stated, bio/ Pharma is 3% of my holdings and PEB less than 1/3 of that. I only invested recently so am only slightly out of the money and like having my "Lotto ticket" in the bottom drawer
    Good on you, Nigelk and you obviously treat your investment in PEB as you would putting money into Lotto - which is fine.

But I suggest you need to stay clear of your comments about Or (c) invest, then get angry and anxious like most disappointed investors here.

Many of the posters here are angry because PEB has been extremely frugal with delivering on the hype, promises, undertakings and deadlines used in enticing them into funding 5 long years of huge salaries and benefits for the directors and executives.

Follow this thread and read for yourself how deceptive and misleading PEB has been with their information flow.

Guru

PEB was established in 2001, and listed February 2003.

Good things take time eh!

I'll just leave this here.....

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 02-07-2019 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Corrected listing date

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    PEB was established in 2001, and listed February 2019.

Good things take time eh!

I'll just leave this here.....
    Like Diligent, RBD amongst others, there could be a time to play the upside on PEB.

Substantial changes in shareholdings and management could be one of the trigger points.

Until then, lotto is a better bet.

AWOL

Just to bring everyone up to date.
    Exciting isnt it

Cxbladder included in the latest NCCN Bladder Cancer Guidelines in the USA

Cancer diagnostics company, Pacific Edge (NZX: PEB), advises that Cxbladder has been included in the latest version of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines for Bladder Cancer in the USA.

This is a significant achievement with the NCCN Guidelines widely recognised and used as the standard for clinical policy and practice in oncology by clinicians and payors in the USA.

The new guidelines update, which was issued on 10 July 2019, state that the evaluation of urinary urothelial tumor markers (Cxbladder by direct reference) may be considered during surveillance of high-risk non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. The NCCN Bladder Cancer Panel considers this a category 2B recommendation, which means there is NCCN consensus that the use of Cxbladder as a clinical intervention is appropriate. This follows on from Cxbladder’s inclusion in clinical guidelines by several New Zealand public healthcare providers in the last year.

To be considered for review and inclusion in the NCCN guidelines requires an extensive portfolio of clinical evidence, a track record of clinical use, and broad adoption by physicians.

This is an important milestone for Pacific Edge’s commercial journey in the USA, says CEO, David Darling, and comes on the back of 10 years of successful clinical evidence and commercial development.

“Over the preceding years many of our customers in the USA have been hampered in their commercial use of Cxbladder while the Cxbladder technology has not been specifically included in the guideline recommendations. Inclusion in the NCCN Bladder Cancer guidelines is a major commercial milestone for the Company in the USA and will be of significant value as we progress our commercial discussions with our many urologist customers including the large healthcare organisations we are targeting.”

ENDS

For more information contact:

David Darling
    Chief Executive Officer
    Pacific Edge Ltd
    P: +64 (3) 479 5800

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Exciting isnt it

Cancer diagnostics company, Pacific Edge (NZX: PEB), advises that Cxbladder has been included in the latest version of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines for Bladder Cancer in the USA.

This is a significant achievement with the NCCN Guidelines widely recognised and used as the standard for clinical policy and practice in oncology by clinicians and payors in the USA.

The new guidelines update, which was issued on 10 July 2019, state that the evaluation of urinary urothelial tumor markers (Cxbladder by direct reference) may be considered during surveillance of high-risk non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. The NCCN Bladder Cancer Panel considers this a category 2B recommendation, which means there is NCCN consensus that the use of Cxbladder as a clinical intervention is appropriate. This follows on from Cxbladder’s inclusion in clinical guidelines by several New Zealand public healthcare providers in the last year.

To be considered for review and inclusion in the NCCN guidelines requires an extensive portfolio of clinical evidence, a track record of clinical use, and broad adoption by physicians.

This is an important milestone for Pacific Edge’s commercial journey in the USA, says CEO, David Darling, and comes on the back of 10 years of successful clinical evidence and commercial development.

“Over the preceding years many of our customers in the USA have been hampered in their commercial use of Cxbladder while the Cxbladder technology has not been specifically included in the guideline recommendations. Inclusion in the NCCN Bladder Cancer guidelines is a major commercial milestone for the Company in the USA and will be of significant value as we progress our commercial discussions with our many urologist customers including the large healthcare organisations we are targeting.”

ENDS

David Darling
    Chief Executive Officer
    Pacific Edge Ltd
    Can we start to trust DD just a wee wee bit with this ann ?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Exciting isnt it

ENDS

David Darling
    Chief Executive Officer
    Pacific Edge Ltd
    Sure is great news Miner - another significant step forward.
    Adds a bit of "balance" to the otherwise negative commentary regularly emanating from some quarters.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Can we start to trust DD just a wee wee bit with this ann ?
    Given the need for this company to be financially viable I'd say trust comes with revenue growth, reduced expenses and the possibility of profit. All else is smoke in the air to keep shareholders from their boredem.

Have to agree, this sounds like a step in the right direction, but too little too late. My biggest concern is that by the time PEB starts being profitable, the number of shares will be watered down so much that each share will earn only a shadow of the original shares.

Would you consider the company successfull when it starts to make a profit or when it has recovered all of the past losses and then starts making a profit.

Are the company officers and Directors that mercenary that they will bring out the champagne when the company makes a profit. If it ever does.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Have to agree, this sounds like a step in the right direction, but too little too late. My biggest concern is that by the time PEB starts being profitable, the number of shares will be watered down so much that each share will earn only a shadow of the original shares.
    Given this news (& hopefully better is now on the horizon), if I was a Director - I would seriously consider the Company buying back as many of the available shares that it could afford (by one way or another!). That would console a few concerned holders in this regard.