sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Taken in conjunction with the CFO's recent resignation it looks very bad.
    Rumour has it the CFO got bored with counting so few beans ....finished by morning smoko

Offered to go out into the lab to do some tests but most days there wasn’t any to be done
    Last edited by winner69; 02-10-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Rumour has it the CFO got bored with counting so few beans ....finished by morning smoko

Offered to go out into the lab to do some tests but most days there wasn’t any to be done
    Looks as though you have taken over the mantle for spiteful PEB posts from Balance.lol..
    Last edited by percy; 02-10-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Duncan was a square peg in a round hole - he's one of George Cur's 'mates'.......and he can sell his holdings anytime without notification to the market as he is no longer required to report

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Might be a good move - his skills as a purported M&A expert isn't now going to be needed.

Time will tell...

Well, I remember having a decent chat with Kate at an AGM not long after she joined and I remember commenting to my wife (who was also present at the time) that she came across as a typical "boring" Accountant. Not wanting to upset any Accountant's - just being honest!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Well, I remember having a decent chat with Kate at an AGM not long after she joined and I remember commenting to my wife (who was also present at the time) that she came across as a typical "boring" Accountant. Not wanting to upset any Accountant's - just being honest!
    Recommended viewing if you are not an accountant:
    om mani peme hum

I know someone who is pretty good at numbers especially when there are 10's of thousands of them.
    Last edited by Tsuba; 02-10-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Apologies for my previous post Winner ...on second thoughts, you were probably referring to the assumption there are a lot of Accountants who get bored now - due to "counting so few beans".

A large number of them keenly assisted Xero in becoming a corporate star and, probably unwittingly (maybe unknowingly?), effectively created the partial demise of their own profession. I suspect a lot of the bored ones have already left for greener pastures. The ones who are left seem to be diversifying into business advisers, financial consultants and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Apologies for my previous post Winner ...on second thoughts, you were probably referring to the assumption there are a lot of Accountants who get bored now - due to "counting so few beans".

A large number of them keenly assisted Xero in becoming a corporate star and, probably unwittingly (maybe unknowingly?), effectively created the partial demise of their own profession. I suspect a lot of the bored ones have already left for greener pastures. The ones who are left seem to be diversifying into business advisers, financial consultants and the like.
    Yep, accountants *think* they can do everything these days....

Then there are the lawyers....