sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    And those few sentences there clearly demonstrate what such a sad and unfortunate society the mighty US of A has become. Their society can be likened to most of the charts that Technical Analysts stare at ... and that is the problem ... they lag behind! The benefit PEB's Cx Bladder offers is too futuristic for their society to get their heads around - especially when all they seem to be worried about is "who do we sue if something goes wrong?".

In the meantime, their poor suffering population suffers unnecessarily...

Actually, if something went wrong wouldn't they just put a tariff on NZ?
    We cannot influence or control the USA litigious environment - we can only assess how companies approach that environment with their business strategies and then, invest wisely.

PEB’s strategy of a full blown assault, utilising year on year never ending capital raising with promises, on that market (full complement of staff especially in sales & marketing) before they receive approval shows how incompetent and commercially shallow the management were/are.

Endgame is unfolding even as we see the sp head towards 10c.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-10-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I understand why you think we are approaching the endgame (or in it), but what I would like to know is what you think will happen next, and what happens after that .... and so on.

You are clearly very experienced and have seen the "end game" before. I haven't. So it would be useful for me to understand what the "end game" consists of. What do you think will happen?
    I believe RTM gave a fair assessment of what the endgame looks like.

When John Duncan (with his chequered history with PGC) decided to bail out of PEB, it is clear imo that he sees the writing on the wall and does not want to be associated with yet another corporate mishap on his record.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I believe RTM gave a fair assessment of what the endgame looks like.

When John Duncan (with his chequered history with PGC) decided to bail out of PEB, it is clear imo that he sees the writing on the wall and does not want to be associated with yet another corporate mishap on his record.
    RTM (like you) sees all sorts of reasons why CxBladder will not be adopted as standard practice and so why PEB will not ever sell millions of tests each year. I get that. You believe that this time instos will refuse to buy more equity when PEB runs out of cash.

But what happens next and how will we know it is happening or about to happen? And what happens after that?

It will be the same as Wynyard. An announcement will be that major shareholders will no longer fund the company. Then everyone will look to themselves and think, we should have seen that coming.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    It will be the same as Wynyard. An announcement will be that major shareholders will no longer fund the company. Then everyone will look to themselves and think, we should have seen that coming.
    My thoughts exactly. That is how dumb I felt when it happened to me. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice........... Well you know the answer

That is one scenario.

Another is that PEB closes down the US operations to stem the bleeding obvious, retrench back to NZ & Oz and become a small company - maybe worth maybe 10c per share.

And what will happen then?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    That is one scenario.

Another is that PEB closes down the US operations to stem the bleeding obvious, retrench back to NZ & Oz and become a small company - maybe worth maybe 10c per share.
    Thank you. That is informative and useful. Will that retrenchment enable a further capital raise?

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    Thank you. That is informative and useful. Will that retrenchment enable a further capital raise?
    Game over.

No need for a further capital raise as PEB will be marginally profitable with the exit of the highly paid executives (especially in the US), the termination and cessation of the high operating costs in the US and of course, the travel expenses of the executives.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-10-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    And those few sentences there clearly demonstrate what such a sad and unfortunate society the mighty US of A has become. Their society can be likened to most of the charts that Technical Analysts stare at ... and that is the problem ... they lag behind! The benefit PEB's Cx Bladder offers is too futuristic for their society to get their heads around - especially when all they seem to be worried about is "who do we sue if something goes wrong?".

In the meantime, their poor suffering population suffers unnecessarily...

Actually, if something went wrong wouldn't they just put a tariff on NZ?
    I'm not sure that is entirely true, although I understand what you are saying. If I was going to build a new house..I would try to go to a well established builder who has been in the business a long time, who has not disappeared at the first sign of trouble and would be there if there were any issues found with the work done down the track.

No....I don't think it would be a tariff issue at all.