sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Getting lower by the day must be time for a tin rattle,., + +DAM !!!
    https://youtu.be/l22dGvbyYs8

CFO & the director with investment/finance banking experience leaving within weeks of each other - any day now!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Getting lower by the day must be time for a tin rattle,., + +DAM !!!
    Fund managers to Dave ‘Dave, time for a couple of announcements. Doesn’t really matter what they say as long as they are really positive, even if you have to repeat something’

Half year out at end of month
    Last edited by winner69; 05-11-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Fund managers to Dave ‘Dave, time for a couple of announcements. Doesn’t really matter what they say as long as they are really positive, even if you have to repeat something’

LOL... This arrived in my inbox about an hour after your post...:

Presentation from Leading US Urologist, Dr Sia Daneshmand, on the Use of Cxbladder

Leading U.S. based urologist, Dr Sia Daneshmand, recently hosted a video lecture on UroToday (www.urotoday.com), on the role of Cxbladder in enabling physicians to adjudicate atypical or inconclusive cystoscopy results.

The lecture was based on a published paper, titled “Evaluation of Cxbladder and Adjudication of Atypical Cytology and Equivocal Cystocopy”, which validated the performance of Cxbladder in correctly adjudicating all patients diagnosed with urothelial cancer(1) (UC) among those with atypical cytology and equivocal cystoscopy.

Peer reviewed, published papers, particularly those that provide evidence of new technologies which enable significant shifts in clinical utility, are the cornerstone to adoption of new medical technology. Presentation of the findings by respected Key Opinion Leaders in the U.S., such as Dr Daneshmand, further enhance Cxbladder’s clinical acceptance.

Etc etc etc blah blah blah....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Poor Dave - running out of market worthy news and ideas so let’s regurgitate some of old news.

For all the positive clinical reviews etc etc, Dave is still well short of ‘several tens of thousands of tests’ promised to be sold in 2004.

Nothing is going to help now except a real announcement as the cash time bomb accelerates its ticking towards zero ..... tick tick .... BOOM!
    Last edited by Balance; 05-11-2019 at 01:27 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Poor Dave - running out of market worthy news and ideas so let’s regurgitate some of old news.

For all the positive clinical reviews etc etc, Dave is still well short of ‘several tens of thousands of tests’ promised to be sold in 2004.

Nothing is going to help now except a real announcement as the cash time bomb accelerates its ticking towards zero ..... tick tick .... BOOM!
    Really? 2004? My how time flies.

Only $95M more till $100M, team =)

Almost there... not sales but capital raisings:
    "Between 2013 and 2018 Pacific Edge has been back to shareholders for cash injections at least seven times, and has now raised more than $99 million."
    - https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacif...areholder-plan
    Always reminds me of this classic: https://deadhomersociety.com/2015/03...-the-day-2191/

Quote Originally Posted by CatO'Tonic View Post
    Almost there... not sales but capital raisings:
    "Between 2013 and 2018 Pacific Edge has been back to shareholders for cash injections at least seven times, and has now raised more than $99 million."
    - https://www.odt.co.nz/business/pacif...areholder-plan
    Always reminds me of this classic: https://deadhomersociety.com/2015/03...-the-day-2191/
    Yes, just $1m more and PEB hits the $100m mark!

So unfortunate it is the wrong $100m mark.

Sp is at 18c offer.

Tick ... tick ....
    Last edited by Balance; 05-11-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yes, just $1m more and PEB hits the $100m mark!

So unfortunate it is the wrong $100m mark.

Sp is at 18c offer.

Tick ... tick ....
    One day it’ll take off

I fondly remember giving them real cash in a rights issue to get shares for around 50 cents when the prevailing share price was $1.20 odd and then selling around $1.50

Because I’ve actually donated real cash to the cause (not just buying somebody’s shares) I fell I’m entitled to comment on this company which I have helped build.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Southern DHB won't take up the FREE offer...…

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/d...stance-queried