sharetrader
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    New deck will have to wait - feel so sorry for the eager beavers chomping at the bits for another bite of the wood.

Trading halt, looks like capital raising hit a snag with the sp dropping towards 10c so best to have a trading halt while negotiations on size and price take place.
    Oh dear...what a mess, probably its an understatement!!!

Advanced Member

511,625,458 shares currently on issue as per Direct Broking
    131,362,852 more to be issued @ 10c. Big dilution.

I exited 2 years ago with ~60% loss.....thanks to all on here who contributed to my decision making. It could have been worse.

Underwritten by Forsyth Barr Group Limited and Jarden Partners Limited. Does this mean that those people with managed portfolios will get quite a few more PEB shares added ? I hope those folk look at this thread from time to time.

Advanced Member

Let's have a look at my PEB history. Bought at $1.53 and sold out at $1.28. I remember how hard I took this loss and wondered for a while if I did the right thing. I shouldn't have.

Guru

O dear, looking at the depth it is looking sick. This really is game over. Even with another $20m dollars, if they do become successful earlier holders will have been diluted the #&$%^ out of any potential upside.

Dunno they have a long way to go before they get down to AUZ.AX levels, although to be fair the price did go down to $0.013.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    O dear, looking at the depth it is looking sick. This really is game over. Even with another $20m dollars, if they do become successful earlier holders will have been diluted the #&$%^ out of any potential upside.
    Not if they hold the faith and keep taking up the cash issues, and keep piling up their losses.

Much easier to cut when red flag after red flag were raised and got out at 60c plus!

You get the use of your money all that time and now if you really really really want to believe the story, you can buy back at least times more shares than you had before! Clever huh?

To their credit, they're being far more transparent in timelines in the investor ppt. Outlining the timeline to CMS reimbursement and LCD based on advice from a consultant (only 6 more months).....

However, there is zero mention of Kaiser Permanente...?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

But this is definitely the last capital raise before the profits start to pour in, right?
    om mani peme hum

I expect the big insurers etc in US will be pre occupied this coming year with making representations to the Democrats why they should not implement Medicare For All .... rather than focussing on signing up with a small product provider from the other side of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    To their credit, they're being far more transparent in timelines in the investor ppt. Outlining the timeline to CMS reimbursement and LCD based on advice from a consultant (only 6 more months).....

However, there is zero mention of Kaiser Permanente...?
    And we are to believe that to date, they have been doing all the submissions and interactions with CMS all by themselves?

If they did, they have shown how dumb and recklessly incompetent they have been.

If not, the advice by a consultant is but another bit of critical misinformation to suck in more $$$$.

Zero mention of KP as that was going to be the biggie deal (finalizing negotiations) for the capital raise 2 years ago, remember?