sharetrader
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And we are to believe that to date, they have been doing all the submissions and interactions with CMS all by themselves?

If they did, they have shown how dumb and recklessly incompetent they have been.

If not, the advice by a consultant is but another bit of critical misinformation to suck in more $$$$.

Zero mention of KP as that was going to be the biggie deal (finalizing negotiations) for the capital raise 2 years ago, remember?
    Ahem.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...680/312347.pdf

Page 2.
    Have a nice day

Advanced Member

What's the minimum purchase on the NZX again? $600? I think when they are trading again it might be worth that big of a punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Oh wow! I missed it! "Management is focused on completing agreements for the adoption and commercial use of Cxbladder and building sales from the large institutional accounts and payers Pacific Edge is targetingin the USA, including Kaiser Permanente, Johns Hopkins Medicine, the Veterans Administration, Tricare, the CMS and other blue-chip institutions"

So the huge opportunity with KP has gone from this :

Negotiations started with Kaiser in April 2017 (2 years and 7 months ago) after the large scale user program was completed.

Aug 24th 2017 : "Kaiser .... we are now nearing the end of the negotiations on a commercial agreement"

Nov 29th 2017 : "Commercial negotiations are progressing positively with Kaiser Permanente"

April 19th 2018 : "Making good progress"

May 22th 2018 : "The commercial agreement continues to move forward"

To Nov 20th 2019 : 'management is focused on completing agreement with KP etc' !!!!!

But - roll up, time to get excited and give us another $20m, folks, because LCD coverage is but 6 months away!

Want to hazard a guess that it will be another KP type deal - give us the money because KP deal is any day* now and it's going to be huge!

* But really, it's probably never.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-11-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    What's the minimum purchase on the NZX again? $600? I think when they are trading again it might be worth that big of a punt.
    Tomorrow morning.

Underwriters will be sweating if they cannot get the placement away by market close, given that they have been working on it for a while.

Hard to believe the brokers are giving this more support for yet another capital raising to yet again extend the length of this ongoing fiasco. Talk about flogging a dead horse !

Adds new meaning to the term "penny dreadful".
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-11-2019 at 03:36 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

AWOL

And we are to believe that to date, they have been doing all the submissions and interactions with CMS all by themselves?

If they did, they have shown how dumb and recklessly incompetent they have been.

If not, the advice by a consultant is but another bit of critical misinformation to suck in more $$$$.

Zero mention of KP as that was going to be the biggie deal (finalizing negotiations) for the capital raise 2 years ago, remember?
    No.

Novitas has been handling it all since day one as their Medicare Contractor

All companies seeking similar approval with CMS have to go through this process.

New deck will have to wait - feel so sorry for the eager beavers chomping at the bits for another bite of the wood.

Trading halt, looks like capital raising hit a snag with the sp dropping towards 10c so best to have a trading halt while negotiations on size and price take place.
    I feel sorry for clients who have given Forsyth and Jarden full discretion regarding management of their funds. They're going to end up getting a very fulsome allocation of this "wonderfully compelling" opportunity. As long as the underwriters get their fees...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Accumulated losses now $147m
    Yes Winner - I noted that as well. Will come in very handy WHEN (yes, when) positive EBIT occurs.

I also noted there was no debt!

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    No.

Novitas has been handling it all since day one as their Medicare Contractor

All companies seeking similar approval with CMS have to go through this process.
    I wonder if that process applies to this crowd...

https://thecostaricanews.com/ucr-sci...rly-detection/

"Now, for the test to finally be implemented at the clinical level, it requires complementary validation studies and Costa Rica is planned to lead that process. According to the expert, there is still no set date for its beginning, as funding and collaboration with urologists are required."

If so, it would seem they have a bit of a long road ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Yes Winner - I noted that as well. Will come in very handy WHEN (yes, when) positive EBIT occurs.

I also noted there was no debt!
    5 year chart makes for very sober viewingPEBCHART.jpg
    Of course this time its different and their latest public relations spiel can be relied on such that shareholders are assured riches really are just around the corner...
    Can I please have a Tui billboard to go with that