sharetrader

The Italians may not have two beans to rub together, but they do it in style.
    Look at how the people in that photo are dressed.

Not sure PEB can claim they do anything with style.

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    The Italians may not have two beans to rub together, but they do it in style.
    Look at how the people in that photo are dressed.

Not sure PEB can claim they do anything with style.
    They're in a building with walls all glass, they've got to be good...

Advanced Member

As far as I remember with previous raises that it did trade above the issue price for a while and this is the first time that it immediately trades below? If so the patience of even the most long-term investor must wear a bit thin. But then based on my "it's always darkest before the dawn" theory it becomes worthwhile for a little punt. If CXbladder is really a good product then why not just buy the whole company instead of spending more money to develop a product.

Guru

So who were these clever clogs that lined up to take PEB shares at 15 cents? Already out of the money.

They now plan to raise $13 million at 10c with rights trading. I would expect the share price to drift to close to 10c and the rights during trading next to worthless. Could be worth a punt but only at or close to 10c IMO, unless there is some very positive news in the meantime which is I guess, possible.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    So who were these clever clogs that lined up to take PEB shares at 15 cents? Already out of the money.
    Doesn't the 19m odd shares at 15c crossed this morning look suspiciously like some brokers' discretionary portfolio clients being favored with some 'cheap' shares?

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    They now plan to raise $13 million at 10c with rights trading. I would expect the share price to drift to close to 10c and the rights during trading next to worthless. Could be worth a punt but only at or close to 10c IMO, unless there is some very positive news in the meantime which is I guess, possible.
    There's going to be 131m rights to be issued and traded from 28 Nov.

Being the huge disaster* the stock has been, there will be holders who cannot put in any more good money after bad - so will sell as long as the rights are worth something and try to recoup some value from this, the 6th rights issue at ever decreasing sp!

So yes, agreed we will mostly see 10.5c by end of rights trading period.

* Down 70% in the last 12 months!

Sp back to where it was in August 2009!

10 years of sp going nowhere, burning through $99m.
    Last edited by Balance; 22-11-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

10 years of sp going nowhere, burning through $99m.
    Yeah - but think of all the pleasure, joy, and satisfaction it has given you!

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...096/312960.pdf

Roll up, roll up! The Chairman has spoken!

"On behalf of the Board, I am pleased to invite you to participate in this offer to acquire new ordinary shares in Pacific Edge through a fully underwritten pro-rata 1 for 4.25 renounceable rights offer"

Now let's see how pleased he really is when the offer is completed - as measured by how many directors and management actually put in some money!

Who in Forsyth will take the hit on this one? Love to know their IRR for PEB so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Who in Forsyth will take the hit on this one? Love to know their IRR for PEB so far.
    If history is any guide, their discretionary clients' portfolios will be wearing any hit with Forbar taking the underwriting fees (like in Feltex)?

Heads they win, tails you lose!