sharetrader
    Guru

https://mailchi.mp/pacificedge/us-cl...9?e=7843e72003

https://www.urotoday.com/video-lectu...th-konety.html

Interesting video.
    Interesting timing on communicating it to their investors.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    https://mailchi.mp/pacificedge/us-cl...9?e=7843e72003

https://www.urotoday.com/video-lectu...th-konety.html

Interesting video.
    Interesting timing on communicating it to their investors.
    Not having the desired impact.

Rights trading below 3 cents and looks like heading towards 1c.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not having the desired impact.

Rights trading below 3 cents and looks like heading towards 1c.
    Where have all the buyers & believers gone?

Millions of unwanted rights being sold at ever cheaper prices and there are no takers fronting up?

I wonder if the directors are selling their rights as they (based upon history) have no intention of fronting up with their money to support capital raisings.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Where have all the buyers & believers gone?

Millions of unwanted rights being sold at ever cheaper prices and there are no takers fronting up?

I wonder if the directors are selling their rights as they (based upon history) have no intention of fronting up with their money to support capital raisings.
    I smell a wynyard

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I smell a wynyard
    The $20m to be raised is underwritten so PEB will survive another year or so.

Let's see how much stock the underwriters have to suck on.

It's an extremely dilutionary rights issue (10c versus pre-announcement sp price of 16.5c) so there's value in the rights which can and are being realized by those who have had enough of putting good money after bad.

Question is whether the directors and management pick up the rights or sell them.

Going to be fascinating!

It suddenly dawned on me that I could sell the rights, so I did (for 2.5 c), and after brokerage got enough for a few bottles of really nice red wine.
    We'll have them at Christmas and toast that barefaced liar DD.

PEB and BLIS listed roughly at the same time (2003). At the current spiral downward it wont be ling before BLIS share price transcends PEB, and unlike PEB makes a profit already

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    It suddenly dawned on me that I could sell the rights, so I did (for 2.5 c), and after brokerage got enough for a few bottles of really nice red wine.
    We'll have them at Christmas and toast that barefaced liar DD.
    Hmmm so do you have to accept your rights before you can sell your rights? Or can you just sell your rights? The Bear is quite confused by these rights things

Dont tell Balance but The Bear had a small holding of these stinkers with a big red arrow beside them. The mention of them smelling like a Wynyard terrified The Bear into selling them today, for a 50% loss, but oh what a relief! So now what happens to those rights?

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Hmmm so do you have to accept your rights before you can sell your rights? Or can you just sell your rights? The Bear is quite confused by these rights things

Dont tell Balance but The Bear had a small holding of these stinkers with a big red arrow beside them. The mention of them smelling like a Wynyard terrified The Bear into selling them today, for a 50% loss, but oh what a relief! So now what happens to those rights?
    It's ok, RB - at least you have some Serko to offset the red arrow?

You must sell the rights by Friday 5th Dec unless you want to pick them up by paying the 10c per right.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post

No offence Bear - but I often wonder whether anonymous punters on ST act on the comments of other "uncredentialled" anonymous punters on ST ...

I guess I have my answer. I'm staggered.

Good luck with the rest of your holdings.