sharetrader

Rupert, the ticker is PEBRF, last traded 2.6 cents per right, if you wanted to sell them. Or, you could pay the 10 cents by accepting the rights, and have a smaller position......make your own mind up though
    Last edited by Xerof; 03-12-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    No offence Bear - but I often wonder whether anonymous punters on ST act on the comments of other "uncredentialled" anonymous punters on ST ...

I guess I have my answer. I'm staggered.

Good luck with the rest of your holdings.
    Dont be staggered Dentie, I have been looking to dump these shares for a while so it wasnt really a spur of the moment decision. It probably just came across that way in my post. I initially believed in the potential of the company but I lost more and more faith in it as time went by. I have no faith in it now I am so pleased to be out and invest my money elsewhere. All good

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Rupert, the ticker is PEBRF, last traded 2.6 cents per right, if you wanted to sell them. Or, you could pay the 10 cents by accepting the rights, and have a smaller position......make your own mind up though
    Thanks Xerof I have gotten my head around these rights issues now so I will have a think about what to do

Now why would anyone buy the head shares at 13.5c when they can pick up the shares via the rights at 12.6c? Why pay 7.1% more?

Underwriters attempting to hold up the sp so they do not end up sucking on too many?

Thought they would be chomping at the bits to get all the ‘cheap’ shares at 10c via the shortfall.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-12-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    And at this late stage of the commercialization game (5 years old), yet another trial (!!!!!?????) after umpteen number of test programs by the likes of the (much hyped up by PEB) Kaiser Promente?

It's clear where PEB is heading and it's not anywhere soon!

I can relate (through some other businesses I'm involved with) in that there is often trial programs required in taking new tech to market (so they aren't going to stop) but your earlier pipeline ones should really be coming through now..... great big fat pipeline of opportunity but nothing coming through the other end....

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    I can relate (through some other businesses I'm involved with) in that there is often trial programs required in taking new tech to market (so they aren't going to stop) but your earlier pipeline ones should really be coming through now..... great big fat pipeline of opportunity but nothing coming through the other end....
    Sounds like PEB is suffering from BS constipation?

Guru

Great arbitrage opportunity if you are a PEB holder and want to continue to hold.

You can sell your shares at 13.2 cents and buy back those shares simultaneously at 11.6 cents. That is almost a 13% instant gain for those that want to take it up. Strange times when the market is inefficient.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Great arbitrage opportunity if you are a PEB holder and want to continue to hold.

You can sell your shares at 13.2 cents and buy back those shares simultaneously at 11.6 cents. That is almost a 13% instant gain for those that want to take it up. Strange times when the market is inefficient.
    Not inefficient imo.

SP clearly being held up by the underwriters on the one hand, and rights getting sold down as the last of the believers decide they are not going to put any more money in.

If the directors and management are not putting their money in and may instead be even selling their rights (past examples), why should anyone believe their BS about how pleased they are to offer yet another wonderful opporunity to buy ever cheaper shares!
    Last edited by Balance; 04-12-2019 at 02:28 PM.