sharetrader
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Great, but isnt it 80,000 from PEB own numbers, or is that the wrong figure? https://www.cxbladder.com/nz/blog/th...-surveillance/
    From the above link
    Annually, over 80,000 individuals in the U.S. receive a bladder cancer diagnosis.

The 800,000 are patients who have had a diagnosis, undergone treatment and are being monitored for any recurrence.
    This 800,000 is added to each year by 80,000 and subtracted by around the same number due to full clearance from the effects.
    Given the age bracket some will pass on as well from other causes.
    Cheers
    Miner

^Great, the next 12 months should be really interesting then...

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Other Insurers will likely follow KP's lead, worth watching.
    I have the same opinion. Covid may also be having an influence on the decisions of health bosses. Why bring a patient in for a physical exam when they can do it remotely and avoid high risk environments.

I hope this major endorsement from KP provides a serious boost to uptake from other urologists (who I imagine a very risk averse in the litigious USA).

Disc. have not owned PEB for a few years, but back in today.

Default For 2 years..........

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    So at what price is this humble pie for us to re-taste (or re-enter) then
    Never mind. Back in the register again at .24c acquisition today.

There will be some happy punters tonight with this announcement.Well done those who kept the faith.Thought it would have gone higher today but will take some time to digest before the market wakes to the potential here.GLTA

Guru

Does Kaiser's approval trigger payment for the tests that they have had gratis until now? I recall discussion around this some time ago. If so would be a nice little cash injection in itself.

Kaisers approval means that all things considered Kaiser think they will be able to make a buck out of it. On that basis other insurers will follow. I decided to rejoin the register today after a long absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Kaisers approval means that all things considered Kaiser think they will be able to make a buck out of it. On that basis other insurers will follow. I decided to rejoin the register today after a long absence.
    How did you go first time round?Seems to be alot of bad blood with PEB but thats water under the bridge.Reading from a few pagers back one would have thought they were in their death throws.North America is a huge market and i think this journey has just begun

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I wonder how many long suffering shareholders took the opportunity to sell down today. I know I did. This has been one of my worst share purchases ever, only eclipsed by Wynyard. So I took the opportunity to sell down half my holdings. And yes I know this may be the beginning of something big and it just goes up and up, but it could just as easily fizzle out and go down again. So I am finally out of the red and into the green with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    How did you go first time round?Seems to be alot of bad blood with PEB but thats water under the bridge.Reading from a few pagers back one would have thought they were in their death throws.North America is a huge market and i think this journey has just begun
    Yep. A journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step as the old saying goes.

This deal with KP will definitely be the start of a long and profitable journey into the US medical system, then into other markets as well.

DISCL: Holder since 2012.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George