sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by zs_cecil View Post
    It will be one-off revenue surge for the fiscal year plus some more recognised CMS commercial tests. It is very fruitful... :-)

Do you guys know how the cost of all unrecognised revenues was booked in the financial statement? Would it be a part of investment activities or expenses?
    My understanding is they haven't recognised the potential revenue from unpaid tests and the income wont be accounted for until the cash is received.
    They got plenty of grief in the past for booking the income without any certainty the $$ would be in the bank, so did an about face on the process a few years back.

I stand to be corrected but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    My understanding is they haven't recognised the potential revenue from unpaid tests and the income wont be accounted for until the cash is received.
    They got plenty of grief in the past for booking the income without any certainty the $$ would be in the bank, so did an about face on the process a few years back.

My understanding is that it is not recognised on the books as either revenue or a receivable. It is fully explained in NOTE 5, Page 11 of the latest annual report here...

https://www.pacificedgedx.com/assets...Statements.pdf
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post

Thanks Pierre, what I actually meant was the money spent by PEB to perform these unpaid tests for CMS. Since these unpaid tests are not recognised as revenue, I am not sure how the spending was booked in the past. My very limited accounting knowledge tells me this should be a part of investment or R&D activities. I was trying to figure this out in the previous financial reports.
    Last edited by zs_cecil; 22-06-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drcjp View Post
    It may be that PEB are well into this as it looks like bladder cancer Dx and Px molecular tests have come up on the CMS meeting schedule going on right now: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coverag...onProcess/LCDs
    I found reference to these meetings over the weekend too and I know PEB is using Novitas, but do they also use other MACs for different jurisdictions - such as WPS and CGS?

Who else could WPS and CGS be discussing under this agenda item if not PEB? "MolDX: Prognostic and Predictive Molecular Classifiers for Bladder Cancer"

AWOL

There is a PEB full year Final report due out shortly.
    Maybe that will have some updates on progress since the cutoff date.
    I would think KP will get a mention at least.
    AGM could be a bit more enthusiastic this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    There is a PEB full year Final report due out shortly.
    Maybe that will have some updates on progress since the cutoff date.
    I would think KP will get a mention at least.
    AGM could be a bit more enthusiastic this year.
    When is the agm?Its very hard to do any significant research on PEB as medical profession quite confidential

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    When is the agm?Its very hard to do any significant research on PEB as medical profession quite confidential
    A while yet - 5 August but short by PEB timeframe of getting anything done!

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...098/325016.pdf

750,000 more options for David Darling at exercisable at 22c - should give him plenty of incentive to get the sp higher, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    750,000 more options for David Darling at exercisable at 22c - should give him plenty of incentive to get the sp higher, I guess.
    He's measuring up for a bigger deck.

Sp back to a level of worth a gamble now.More good news will see this run to low 40s in my opinion,question is what could that news be....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    He's measuring up for a bigger deck.
    Dunedin - needs a conservatory to go over the deck......