sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Agree - maybe PEB could learn from ATM in that respect....... if only! (Nice to dream.)
    PEB really needs to contract a very good PR firm to manage their profile & interaction with the market and the medical industry in the US. Something they should be able to afford now. They have one in NZ but US is where the big upside is going to be in the next 1-3 years.

I recall Mainfreight did it years ago and what they spent on an excellent external PR consultant is a pittance compared with the very favourable image & profile they have gotten in their industry and in the stockmarket with investors. I actually sat in the meeting where a Mainfreight representative canvassed views on hiring a PR consultant.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-07-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    PEB really needs to contract a very good PR firm to manage their profile & interaction with the market and the medical industry in the US. Something they should be able to afford now. They have one in NZ but US is where the big upside is going to be in the next 1-3 years.

I recall Mainfreight did it years ago and what they spent on an excellent external PR consultant is a pittance compared with the very favourable image & profile they have gotten in their industry and in the stockmarket with investors. I actually sat in the meeting where a Mainfreight representative canvassed views on hiring a PR consultant.
    Yes. Some companies I'm aware of in the USA use this company.
    https://www.lifesciadvisors.com/
    Believe they are pretty good. I guess we just don't have a big enough pharma / Biotech industry in NZ to have this kind of resource.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Yes. Some companies I'm aware of in the USA use this company.
    https://www.lifesciadvisors.com/
    Believe they are pretty good. I guess we just don't have a big enough pharma / Biotech industry in NZ to have this kind of resource.
    Indeed.

Well, here's hoping PEB takes note and spend some money in that space.

Are there any other insurers that we're waiting approval for? I thought there was a Veterans one mentioned at some point in the past...

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Are there any other insurers that we're waiting approval for? I thought there was a Veterans one mentioned at some point in the past...
    That would likely be the Veteran's Administration to get into VA hospitals. That's not an insurer, it's the US government department that provides medical care for returned veterans (and families?)

They're definitely big bikkies though.

AWOL

59.4 million US citizens over the age of 65 and signed up for compulsory Medicare now have access to cxBladder.
    This lack of access for the most likely candidates for bladder cancer has been the handbrake on the progress of Pacific Edge.
    It would seem that all the sign ups over the years, Stratos, DOD, Tricare have been hindered by this.
    Now the brakes are off on the PEB tank.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Nice endorsement......SP moving along nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    59.4 million US citizens over the age of 65 and signed up for compulsory Medicare now have access to cxBladder.
    This lack of access for the most likely candidates for bladder cancer has been the handbrake on the progress of Pacific Edge.
    It would seem that all the sign ups over the years, Stratos, DOD, Tricare have been hindered by this.
    Now the brakes are off on the PEB tank.
    Good times ahead IMHO.

(Disc - Holding and happy.)

Good on you, perserverance has paid off, it could have gone either way, for a while there. Still "motley fool" thinks as a comparison to other biotechs, PEB is now over priced. One of his points was, the company has not yet nade a profit, and with the increased turnover on the horizon, comes increased costs.

Maybe, Im sour I didnt get in a month ago.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice endorsement......SP moving along nicely.

Good times ahead IMHO.

(Disc - Holding and happy.)
    The proof will be in the lab throughput figures at the end of November Half Yearly.
    A substantial rise under Summer Holiday and Covid scenarios for the current second quarter will be a good indication.
    I can certainly wait til then