sharetrader

Exactly, but I believe that prostate cancer biomarkers is the next one off the blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Cheers joe.looking good for PEB

AWOL

Of course it does. They paid for it

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Given previous Edison/PEB reports of over-promising and under-delivering, one certainly hopes that PEB has learnt its lesson & now, under-promise and over-deliver.

Indication that there will be no further capital raising may disappoint some punters?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Given previous Edison/PEB reports of over-promising and under-delivering, one certainly hopes that PEB has learnt its lesson & now, under-promise and over-deliver.

Indication that there will be no further capital raising may disappoint some punters?
    Do you mean those waiting in the wings that are hoping for a pull back in the SP? I expect it to gradually rise heading into the ASM.

AWOL

Any of those that are unaware of it there is a royalty paid by/to be paid by Pacific Edge for the use of Midkine as one of the biomarkers in cxBladder.
    This biomarker is owned by Cellmid.
    Cellmid/CDY:ASX so far has not really reacted to these latest announcements.
    Just a thought as a possible entry point for participants who may feel they have missed the Peb boat.
    Quite a lot of research involved, wont be for everyone, but possibly worth looking into.
    Not financial advice, just pointing out facts.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Do you mean those waiting in the wings that are hoping for a pull back in the SP? I expect it to gradually rise heading into the ASM.
    Rights issue tend to cause short term price weakness in most instances.

In the case of PEB, rights issues have certainly been the bane of shareholders but with the benefit of hindsight, have been rewarding for those with fortitude and deep pockets.

Cancer diagnostics company, Pacific Edge Limited (NZX:PEB), advises that it has accepted an investment offer of $22 million from ANZ New Zealand Investments, New Zealand’s largest manager of 3rd party money with NZ $33 billion funds under management.
    Pacific Edge will issue 33,846,154 shares (in aggregate) to ANZ New Zealand Investments at NZ$0.65 per ordinary share, being a 14% premium over the VWAP for the 5 day trading period prior to and including 23rd of July 2020.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Cancer diagnostics company, Pacific Edge Limited (NZX:PEB), advises that it has accepted an investment offer of $22 million from ANZ New Zealand Investments, New Zealand’s largest manager of 3rd party money with NZ $33 billion funds under management.
    Pacific Edge will issue 33,846,154 shares (in aggregate) to ANZ New Zealand Investments at NZ$0.65 per ordinary share, being a 14% premium over the VWAP for the 5 day trading period prior to and including 23rd of July 2020.
    Nice!!Money to be used at accelerate the business in the USA.Would gladly have partaken if they had asked retail investors