sharetrader

Managing Director at Harbour Asset reckons it's the next listing into the NZX 50 https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12350720.

Quote Originally Posted by baaantom View Post
    Managing Director at Harbour Asset reckons it's the next listing into the NZX 50 https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12350720.
    Harbour are heavily invested in PEB so they are biased but so far things look promising

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Cancer diagnostics company, Pacific Edge Limited (NZX:PEB), advises that it has accepted an investment offer of $22 million from ANZ New Zealand Investments, New Zealand’s largest manager of 3rd party money with NZ $33 billion funds under management.
    Pacific Edge will issue 33,846,154 shares (in aggregate) to ANZ New Zealand Investments at NZ$0.65 per ordinary share, being a 14% premium over the VWAP for the 5 day trading period prior to and including 23rd of July 2020.
    Smart move by ANZ to make the offer before other instos. The market had not fully digested the good news that had been recently released. So even at a 15% premium, It was a quite a coup for ANZ to now own a reasonable chunk of PEB.

I am a long term holder but was too slow and missed out on adding to my holding at under 60c, so can only hope some of the ANZ purchase ends up in my KiwiSaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Thanks.

I will wait for the LCD inclusion.

Then one can be confident that there's only upside from thereon in.
    Well, I did follow my own advice and I do believe that there’s only upside from here on in for the next 2 reporting periods ahead.

The capital raise via ANZ may upset a few punters who were hoping for another rights issue but you can see that other institutions not in the stock are going to have to pay up to hop onboard to beat the NZ50 index inclusion - almost a self-fulfilling event.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-07-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Outside thinking.

Welcome on board Balance!

Crikey - who would have thought!! Hope you don't hex the progress. lol.

(And yes, I do appreciate that you have always said you would re-enter when circumstances change.)

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Welcome on board Balance!

Crikey - who would have thought!! Hope you don't hex the progress. lol.

(And yes, I do appreciate that you have always said you would re-enter when circumstances change.)
    Wise saying I try to follow - ‘we cannot change what’s out of our control but we can control our approach!’
    Last edited by Balance; 24-07-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Membaa

Not a single mention of existing shareholders dilution from the ANZ raise? 4.6% new shares. Mind you the SP has shot up so I suppose everyone is relieved they're finally getting their money back or closing the gaps from unrealised losses, or those who cannily got in and are well profitable already.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Not a single mention of existing shareholders dilution from the ANZ raise? 4.6% new shares. Mind you the SP has shot up so I suppose everyone is relieved they're finally getting their money back or closing the gaps from unrealised losses, or those who cannily got in and are well profitable already.
    I think there would have been howls of outrage if the placement had been done at a discount to market price.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I think there would have been howls of outrage if the placement had been done at a discount to market price.
    Yip,for sure.Its a strong vote of confidence however and reflects the potential from here.The market is a forward looking beast and so is ANZ.GLTA

Thanks for all the chat on this one folks. I put a small portion of my MET sellout into this last week at 55c and woke up this morning wondering if I should risk another stab. A bit too late but glad to get the gain on a tasting parcel. Getting in before an inclusion into the index would be a good move. When does this get reviewed?
    Glad it is ANZ got in here not those Swedish Pension funds or we would have had a much lower offer.