sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Suspect that there are some punters in PEB who were expecting a spike in the sp leading to a September index inclusion.

Now that the indexing looks like December will be the earliest (and subjected to a number of variables - sp holding up and stocks of other companies staying down), the punters are taking their money & gains off the table.
    Let them go if they wish and i think some would have done well.Theres just to much upside from here and potential for positive news out of the blue.Some will be thinking to come back at a later date but its a risky play in my opinion

Guru

well i missed the big pump up and now they are dumping? i hope so as im late to the party...after giving up and thinking it was going to go the way of some other complete duds on this exchange at the bottom of the world... life boat..im mean picnic market..

Its likely that the home-based testing will embed itself as a longer-term practice, while the inability to have face-to-face sales conversations will (hopefully) be short term. I wasn't expecting any significant news yesterday as any news is dependent on progress through the sales cycle. I think the mid-long term prospects for PEB are excellent - a long term hold for me too.

Once the initial disappointment is over for those who were expecting an announcement yesterday, the overall trajectory of the SP will be northwards. How far and how fast will hinge on inclusion in the NZX50, updates on sales via KP and overall penetration into that $1.2 billion US market - as well as into Asia.

I like to think that over the next 3- 5 years we could see the SP head towards $5.00. However, I'm sure PEB is now on the watchlist for a number of US biotech companies and wont be surprised if at some point, as the SP starts heading upwards, a takeover offer appears. It will be very disappointing if an offer is attractive enough to the major holders to see PEB disappear in the same way as the NZX lost Diligent.
    Last edited by pierre; 06-08-2020 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Typo

Outside thinking.

Suspect that there are some punters in PEB who were expecting a spike in the sp leading to a September index inclusion. Now that the indexing looks like December will be the earliest (and subjected to a number of variables - sp holding up and stocks of other companies staying down), the punters are taking their money & gains off the table.
    From a TA perspective in the short term the SP may retrace to fill the upper two gaps.

IMO the lower momentum gap is unlikely to be filled.

PEB SP gaps at 060820.jpg

Traders will trade, holders will hold, and those with a longer term perspective are likely to be well rewarded.
    JMHO. DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    From a TA perspective in the short term the SP may retrace to fill the upper two gaps.

IMO the lower momentum gap is unlikely to be filled.

PEB SP gaps at 060820.jpg

Traders will trade, holders will hold, and those with a longer term perspective are likely to be well rewarded.
    JMHO. DYOR.
    The PEB story is one with exceptional promise.

Fact this highly complicated testing process has worked out well and the R&D has paid off.

The brand is also promising with a highly capable research and management team.

It does look attractive and to the big businesses this will look interesting. Hard to replicate.

Strong strategic competitive advantages.
    Difficult to enter style of market.

I am really fond of the product idea and the story behind it.

Currently small share numbers trading from recent trades. I do think the med-long term potential has many upsides to it.

Well done to the PEB team and those who have been in it long term.

Nicely done

Disc. Holding

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    The PEB story is one with exceptional promise.

Fact this highly complicated testing process has worked out well and the R&D has paid off.

The brand is also promising with a highly capable research and management team.

It does look attractive and to the big businesses this will look interesting. Hard to replicate.

Strong strategic competitive advantages.
    Difficult to enter style of market.

I am really fond of the product idea and the story behind it.

Currently small share numbers trading from recent trades. I do think the med-long term potential has many upsides to it.

Well done to the PEB team and those who have been in it long term.

Nicely done

Disc. Holding
    I agree.
    I logged into the shareholders AGM yesterday and was impressed. The days of "PEBs $100 million dream" articles have now been jettisoned for a sensible explanation of PEB product placement in the US market and the rationale behind it. The robust science and its competitive advantage all poised to deliver in the medium term. My only concern is that PEB could be another example of a NZ company at risk of takeover and delisting from NZX, especially as it would be a NZ domiciled company with most of its earnings in the USA

An update from cxbladder twitter

Looks promising. Happy holding �� I think institutions are trying hard to wash off weak hands.

Cxbladder
    @Cxbladder
    ·
    45m
    Great to be part of the solution supporting this
    @MedPageToday
    Op-Ed from Kaiser Permanente's
    @NancyGinMD
    . Nancy discusses how new techs, incl. in-home sampling for bladder cancer, have led to much-needed improvements in care delivery during the pandemic: https://hubs.ly/H0tlx6N0
    Last edited by uluvsg; 06-08-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    I agree.
    I logged into the shareholders AGM yesterday and was impressed. The days of "PEBs $100 million dream" articles have now been jettisoned for a sensible explanation of PEB product placement in the US market and the rationale behind it. The robust science and its competitive advantage all poised to deliver in the medium term. My only concern is that PEB could be another example of a NZ company at risk of takeover and delisting from NZX, especially as it would be a NZ domiciled company with most of its earnings in the USA
    Must say it is good & very pleasing that PEB is now using a 'under-promise & over-delivery' strategy in its interaction with the market.

There will be plenty of positive news to come out over the next 12 months so it is a matter, short term, of letting those who were expecting the sp to spike yesterday from the AGM get out of the game.

Must say it is good & very pleasing that PEB is now using a 'under-promise & over-delivery' strategy in its interaction with the market.

There will be plenty of positive news to come out over the next 12 months so it is a matter, short term, of letting those who were expecting the sp to spike yesterday from the AGM get out of the game.
    Thinking about PEB's inclusion into NZX50 - its market cap (if it stays around current level) is well ahead of several stocks in the index so the company could well be playing it conservatively by saying inclusion in December?

Could very well be in September, especially with Metlife being a certainty now to exit the NZX and NZX50.