sharetrader
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    any price indicate when we stop patients?thanks.
    The price on the day the company collapses and files for bankruptcy should give a good indication of patients being stopped.
    Somehow I dont see that happening in the near or medium term after the recent good news that has bumped the SP closing prices from 7c to a maximum of 80 within 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Not looking pretty.Price below the ANZ buy in for the first time since.Patients is key with this one and many dont seem to have it.GLTA
    Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    The price on the day the company collapses and files for bankruptcy should give a good indication of patients being stopped.
    Somehow I dont see that happening in the near or medium term after the recent good news that has bumped the SP closing prices from 7c to a maximum of 80 within 6 months.
    agree,I believe they are doing good during COVID environment as well, because more physicians will chose Cxbladder and patient can test at home. Just like top up at lower price.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    patients/patience, nice pun
    Let's hope they have their patents in order...

Advanced Member

could you be more Spacific?
    this is keeping me on Edge..

Big cell down at end of day auction. Smells fishy and just doesnt make scents

Yeah, it'll be the 5g cell towers causing the fish to give off that nasty scent.

What's your thinking? Could just be someone that's made a fortune and decided it's time to cash in? The volume weighted average was still 64.5 and it finished off it's low for the day (63) with plenty of support at 64 at close, so I don't think there is much to be too concerned about at this stage...

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    New investors and shareholders asking pertinent questions?

Too hard to go through 900 odd pages even though most of the questions have been answered before.
    There goes my saturday👍 but well worth doing for new investors into PEB. I can guarantee you’ll worry less about price fluctations once you have read the history of PEB via this forum, long story short, buy PEB for the long run or not at all.

Thanks to all forum posters for commentating over the years! and to balance for providing balance, especially as the worm has turned of late

Hi all just curious what’s going on the agreement with FedMed in 2013?

https://www.cxbladder.com/nz/news/20...er-in-the-usa/

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    There goes my saturday👍 but well worth doing for new investors into PEB. I can guarantee you’ll worry less about price fluctations once you have read the history of PEB via this forum, long story short, buy PEB for the long run or not at all.

Thanks to all forum posters for commentating over the years! and to balance for providing balance, especially as the worm has turned of late
    Or buy for the short term and take advantage of inevitable good news