sharetrader

PEB up 3% today , has it been the calm before the storm, seems like alot of people selling

Quote Originally Posted by James564 View Post
    PEB up 3% today , has it been the calm before the storm, seems like alot of people selling
    Lot of people buying too.

Looks like a very positive update.

Record revenue in Aug and Sept in US. Wonder what percentage increase we are seeing? Also Singapore recruitment for trials have concluded so the outcome of that might be coming in soon I suppose. Anyone have any clue?
    Last edited by calledone; 06-10-2020 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    Looks like a very positive update.

Record revenue in Aug and Sept in US. Wonder what percentage increase we are seeing? Also Singapore recruitment for trials have concluded so the outcome of that might be coming in soon I suppose. Anyone have any clue?
    I think the positive right now is that while expenses are increasing as they service the current US markets and prospect for more, so too is the cash flow.

With the recent input of $22 million from ANZ and test revenue starting to flow it seems reasonable to assume that shareholders wont be asked to dip into their pockets to support another CR in the foreseeable future. That's got to be a good thing.

As for the rest of PEB's activities - like cheese - good things take time.

Great news illd say

well it's been a case of "show me the money" for a while now, good to see positive confirmation of the $ rolling in

its OK - record revenues are still off a low base... but progress maybe

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I think the positive right now is that while expenses are increasing as they service the current US markets and prospect for more, so too is the cash flow.

With the recent input of $22 million from ANZ and test revenue starting to flow it seems reasonable to assume that shareholders wont be asked to dip into their pockets to support another CR in the foreseeable future. That's got to be a good thing.

As for the rest of PEB's activities - like cheese - good things take time.
    Hi Pierre,
    They finally seem to be on the right track.
    The big change has been the acceptance of cxBladder by Kaiser Permanente
    Kaiser spent a lot of time and money trying to develop their own test which they abandoned so it speaks volumes to have cxBladder whole heartedly accepted.

With Kaiser having about 1/27th of the US population under its wing and readily available figures on the prevalence of Bladder Cancer a bit of the old Back of the Envelope produces some interesting results if they adopt it into their clinical procedures as planned.
    It says in the update all the tests are to be utilized by Kaiser.

One also notes that it says the update is Quarterly, so we can look forward to a more orderly and reliable source of information.

Cheers
    Miner

Hi Miner, Wondering when you exceptions are for PEB to be profitable? In my head without seeing any new figures I have 2022 on current sales network. Very difficult to work as also expect costs to increase with Staff levels...