sharetrader

it is a long term play

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    yes the result is encouraging but do not match the 500m market cap
    You are probably right.
    However, since ANZ was willing to pay the price at 0.65 ~ 100x of FY20 Revenue, why can't we use the same logic to think that its market cap will increase to 1B when its revenue hits 10m (in just 1 year after FY20)
    I take this as an extremely optimistic scenario ;-)
    Last edited by zs_cecil; 26-11-2020 at 10:54 PM.

yes the result is encouraging but do not match the 500m market cap
    Yes and that is the reason I never invested in Xero and sold out of A2 too early.

Exactly Brain. I invested in A2 10 years ago. Sold 3/4 and will hold 1/4 forever as I can't lose. PEB has same prospects just all about execution..

AWOL

We keep seeing the figure of 800,000 patients in the US requiring ongoing monitoring for bladder cancer after an operation for the disease.
    There is also a strong case put forward for regular retests every 4 months or so.
    If these figures are accurate then the pool of Monitoring tests via cystoscopy or cxbladder required is 2.4 million per annum.

As was apparent by the HY results there was a reduction in cxbladder tests done and the suggestion has been made that this was due to the Coronavirus and that the patients were reluctant to go to or were unable to access medical centres for any testing required.
    Would this not leave a large group of patients ,growing in numbers, and falling behind in updating their status.

I thought the coronavirus should increase more patients to adopt cxbladder test at home

AWOL

I thought the coronavirus should increase more patients to adopt cxbladder test at home
    Yes, but you need the system in place to operate it.
    It has to be done and initiated under medical supervision.
    You cant just go down to the dairy and pick up a 6 pack of cxbladder tests and post the result off.

I thought the scenario like online consult with GP, then GP will order cxbladder and post to patient. What your means of medical supervision?

AWOL

I thought the scenario like online consult with GP, then GP will order cxbladder and post to patient. What your means of medical supervision?
    That is about right.
    I think to save double handling the GP will order electronically from PEB who will post a kit, check the sample once it arrives and post the result to the GP electronically.
    The GP will then get back to the patient via telehealth with the hopefully good news.

Perhaps you would need to check the timeframe and what preparation was underway for KP before PEB could offer the service of in-home sampling.

Please refer back to the slide 26 in the annual meeting presentation on 05/08/2020
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...488/327784.pdf

And check page 2 in the last investor update in October:
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...037/332397.pdf