sharetrader

Impressive Portfolio they are lining up.

I bought in at .75c after the big jump, was feeling pretty exposed when it dropped into the early .60's again. HY results and markets response were testing and I almost sold when the price climbed back to my buy in but the discussion and knowledge being shared here allowed me to keep my resolve and I'm feeling pretty good about it now. Thanks all who contribute!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Forget about Singapore as a biggie. China beckons - watch the space!
    Yes I agree, China is where this might break all kind of records. I really like the new category of products in their pipeline. I believe getting Singapore in the pocket will make it much easier to enter the wider ASEAN market.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    Yes I agree, China is where this might break all kind of records. I really like the new category of products in their pipeline. I believe getting Singapore in the pocket will make it much easier to enter the wider ASEAN market.
    Whats new about it ?
    Its been there for years and hasnt been fully developed due to a lack of funds

And first things first, get the USA going then expand. They dont have that great a capacity for tests if something like China became rapidly involved.

Given the price action I would suggest there is some overseas interest in PEB thanks to the recent Bloomberg article.

Big improvement

Yes, the SP is going gangbusters since the investors evening. Surely, the NZX is going to ask them to "Please Explain" due to the rapid rise in the SP over such a short space of time. The only factor I can think is that there is some interested party in buying a stake or more??

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Yes, the SP is going gangbusters since the investors evening. Surely, the NZX is going to ask them to "Please Explain" due to the rapid rise in the SP over such a short space of time. The only factor I can think is that there is some interested party in buying a stake or more??
    Hope no one buys this out too soon. I think next major resistance will be around $1.2

Geez what is happening

Fomo or big expectations?

Speeding ticket might be on the way lol

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    I can't see the lift being sustainable without some imminent good news. Irrational behaviour....but that's the market!