sharetrader
    Guru

I was just about to say... another deck to build?

Hard to please some people...I recall Geoffrey Babidge and other directors selling A2 shares back in 2016/2017 (well before the peak, I would add). What a riot that ensued from SH'ers! Remember that DD has been at this for a long, long time. I for one am pleased that he is receiving some level of payback for laying the groundwork over the last 15+ years.

500k shares SOLD right before Xmas. Cashing in big chunk. I would do the same .

You're the man

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    I was just about to say... another deck to build?
    Maybe this deck is the kind with a boat underneath it! Regardless cashing up a 5% holding isn't an ominous sign although weak hands may think so. Merry Christmas all. This year has been quite a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    Maybe this deck is the kind with a boat underneath it! Regardless cashing up a 5% holding isn't an ominous sign although weak hands may think so. Merry Christmas all. This year has been quite a ride!
    There will be many who will remember the sale of shares by David Darling & Chris Swan (Chairman at that time) in 2014 - which marked the high point of PEB sp for 6.5 years after that!

Should we read the same into this sale of 500k shares?

Let the discussions & debates flow!
    Last edited by Balance; 29-12-2020 at 10:38 AM.

AWOL

Instead of going down memory lane feast your eyes on this

https://www.auajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1097/JU.0000000000001550

An "Interested Bystander" sent me this today

Make special note of some heavy hitters in the field, Shariat and Lotan and a number of Kaiser personnel and of course a couple from Pacific Edge
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 29-12-2020 at 10:29 AM. Reason: More

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Instead of going down memory lane feast your eyes on this

https://www.auajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1097/JU.0000000000001550

An "Interested Bystander" sent me this today

Make special note of some heavy hitters in the field, Shariat and Lotan and a number of Kaiser personnel and of course a couple from Pacific Edge
    Trying to figure out what this could mean. I imagine that they are positioning for an update to the guidelines. Perhaps so that genomic testing is recommended for low risk factor patients?

AWOL

Not being privy to the copyrighted part of the announcement its hard to say what the objective is other than the graduated approach to the treatment based on the same factors that cxBladder use in their assessments along with the the test itself.
    I think.

Recently published article: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00345-020-03569-2

Seems to be pointing in the right direction in light of PEB's recent announcement re: clinical utility.

"What still needs study and confirmation is the cost-effectiveness of the use of these markers, which is highly dependent on health care costs per country and marker price. In all, however, implementation of these new urinary markers after confirmation of current results might significantly reduce patient burden and health care costs in the near future without reducing quality."