sharetrader

I like it.
    Chance to accumulate more shares very soon I reckon.

Guru

Relentless selling since $1.20 down to $.95 more than profit taking Im picking, why ?

Could it been that SP was a little ridiculous now people are feeling the bite of the drop, few scared and a few stop losses getting hit?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Relentless selling since $1.20 down to $.95 more than profit taking Im picking, why ?
    Maybe some just realized what happened back in 2014 after David Darling sold chunk of his shares?

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    Maybe some just realized what happened back in 2014 after David Darling sold chunk of his shares?
    I think quite a bit of difference in potential, exposure to new markets and achievements then and now.

Quote Originally Posted by xp04 View Post
    David couldn't have timed his sell any better either - right at the peak

I also wouldn't underestimate the sharsies players.
    I remember being on their Facebook page when PEB was a rave from ANZ buy-in. I remember some guys had 30k in PEB. I mean 30k, for new investors in only one stock? The share price is stable then boom you double your money. It begins to decline, what would you do as a new investor who doubled up? Sell I reckon. And there were a few big bidders also.
    Last edited by LEMON; 19-01-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    David couldn't have timed his sell any better either - right at the peak
    I doubt he timed it but by him selling there, it became the peak. Anyway it was only like 5% of his holding.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    I think quite a bit of difference in potential, exposure to new markets and achievements then and now.
    New markets like Singapore? Well, maybe. But yes, this time is different, no questions about that.

It IS different this time - there is good news to come - but when and how much is anyone's guess.

With broker targets ranging from $1.40 to $1.60 - but in 12 months time and with a risk caveat - it seems many buyers jumped the gun and forced the SP northwards way ahead of any actual news being released.

No panic selling by me. I've seen PEB at $1.70 and at 10cents and ridden the waves over the years. I'm hanging on to my investment waiting for the SP to reach $5 in 5 years time - or to be subject of a juicy T/O bid sometime before then.

Meantime traders are having a bit of fun - or there are some panic merchants running for cover.

GLTAH & DYOR.

DISCL: Hold heaps at 59c ave.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George