sharetrader
Page 190 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 901401801861871881891901911921931942002402906901190 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    they basically only report on stocks in the NZX 50. ( pathetic) so a lot of good news stories never get brought to the attention of the masses ......
    I listen to NEWS TALK ZB business everyday on my way home from work. It covers much more business related stuff in detail than TV3.

Oh hindsight...how beautiful are thee?

Accumulated over a year at a stupid average price of 65c. Waited. Waited some more. Watched the slow drift in the doldrums of 50-60c. Sold the lot at 48c when 50c broke. Looked at the price yesterday and thought 'nah, it'll go to 48 again.'

Grats to those that held out. I'll be joining back in now!

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Excellent.

Guru

Looks like .70 tops for now as there will be a afternoon shakeout from novice D Ters !

Argh been in a meeting all morning so missed all the action!!! Gets the heart racing to seem my small holding back in the black though...

Wondering when the best time will be to top up. Anyone picking some profit taking on Friday arvo or is now as good of a time as ever? Hmm

The Wolf of Sharetrader

The biggest recent risk to PEB has always been whether or not it could get sales going. It has massively de-risked IMHO as this will start the ball rolling. Even 70 cents is going to look very cheap in the future. People selling out now will be kicking themselves. PEB is the nextbigthing! DYOR.

Very happy NBT.

老外

Waking up in China now to a big rise in my biggest shareholding, not a bad way to start the day!

I would like to temper everyone's enthusiasm a little though - while the announcement is awesome, it only provides half a million physicians with ACCESS to CxBladder, that doesn't mean they will be recommending the use of it for their clients. I aren't sure what the plan is for Pacific Edge in terms of them getting the physicians to use the product, I imagine a huge advertisement in FedMeds next communicae to their network? Just looking up FedMed now, to me its not entirely clear how involved they are in their network, but it appears that they are there to reduce costs faced by their network by using their size to negotiate favourable fees. From wikipedia:

"Provider networks can be used to reduce costs by negotiating favorable fees from providers, selecting cost effective providers, and creating financial incentives for providers to practice more efficiently"

So what I am wondering about is the sales pathway for CxBladder. I don't see on their site a whole stack of suppliers who prefer FedMed, or the like. There are quite a few news stories about other American based companies experiencing a huge jump in share price once they sign with FedMed though so maybe the list is so long they just don't bother?

http://www.rttnews.com/2076177/atoss...agreement.aspx
    Rosetta Genomics

Anyway, huge announcement, I am just annoyed I couldn't get all the shares I wanted at 50c, I freed up another 10k yesterday in preparation for another buy today and it looks like I will only be able to get half the amount I wanted! As we are unlikely to see 50c again I guess I will have to just buy on the uptrend, dang. Ahhh well, I am sure 70c will be looking pretty cheap by this time next year anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by zs_cecil View Post
    I listen to NEWS TALK ZB business everyday on my way home from work. It covers much more business related stuff in detail than TV3.
    What time is the NEWS TALK ZB business news?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Slam dunk View Post
    What time is the NEWS TALK ZB business news?
    6.10 after the news and sport.

70 may be the cap for the day as traders will probably be booking their massive profits. I anticipate that this will keep running for a few days yet. I believe we will be setting new highs tomorrow.