sharetrader

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...113/339804.pdf

Looks like every option is exercised as they become available. I take it as things are going well in the inside?

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...113/339804.pdf

Looks like every option is exercised as they become available. I take it as things are going well in the inside?
    No brainer - exercise at 51c and sell at $1.00+

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    No brainer - exercise at 51c and sell at $1.00+
    Yes but assume it is a good sign if we don't see any sell disclosure in a months time?
    Last edited by calledone; 04-02-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    Yes but assume it is a good sign if we don't see any sell disclosure in a months time?
    These are staff options - no disclosure unless they are senior executives or directors.

BTW, I have no issues with staff exercising options and selling them immediately.

It is part of their remuneration & incentive package.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-02-2021 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    These are staff options - no disclosure unless they are senior executives or directors.
    Got that, thanks.

their latest clinicial study show better effectiveness vs. current golden standard cystoscopy

Quote Originally Posted by Scotland Tce View Post
    their latest clinicial study show better effectiveness vs. current golden standard cystoscopy
    That comment prompted me to check out the PEB website. Canterbury DHB’s clinical study was very positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That comment prompted me to check out the PEB website. Canterbury DHB’s clinical study was very positive.
    That news was positive but was also back in December, no updates this year so far so hopefully due something soon. of most interest will be adoption by other overseas entities and what's happening in the USA. PEB took on senior staff to build that market, be great for a report about how this work is progressing (and the collection of historical payments too)

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    That news was positive but was also back in December, no updates this year so far so hopefully due something soon. of most interest will be adoption by other overseas entities and what's happening in the USA. PEB took on senior staff to build that market, be great for a report about how this work is progressing (and the collection of historical payments too)
    Very interested in seeing if COVID continues to improve uptake by clinicians (on one hand) vs the impact COVID may or may not be having on the sales pipeline for the larger medical institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by 850man View Post
    I consider late December to be very recent particularly considering that most people have been on holiday between then and now.

I expect PEB’s price to increase slowly but surely as the technology is adopted over time. I am not looking for any one event to put a rocket under the share price.