sharetrader
    Guru

Usually when a company needs to halt trading in their shares due to something in the public domain (what ever that is) it isn't good news...

Yes but not always. Is there a correction possibly? Been no recent announcement apart from Facey medical

AWOL

Perhaps the long awaited payout from CMS for services rendered or conversely confirmation its not coming.
    Hope its the former.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    The halt has been put in place while PEB drafts a response to information in public domain.

Any ideas...?
    Direction of sp in last few days can provide a clue but in this case, nothing conclusive - sp directionless on light volumes since indexing pushed sp up to $1.04 on 19 March.

Sounds to me like there's information being shared in the market which has been brought to PEB's attention for comment and it's material & significant enough to warrant a trading halt.

Could be very positive or very negative - not in-between, I would say!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Usually when a company needs to halt trading in their shares due to something in the public domain (what ever that is) it isn't good news...
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/370436
    Sounds like very good news!

It's very good news.
    This will make CX bladder more accessible and allow for more room to move through the medical world I would hope.

Advanced Member

Bit of a worry they took a week to release the announcement .......

Fantastic news for PEB - onwards and upwards from here.

I was a bit worried the Trading Halt might have signified a T/O bid - until I read it. Much too soon for one of those for current shareholders but I wouldn't mind betting there will be a number of US companies with eyes on PEB over the next year or so.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/370436
    Sounds like very good news!
    Great news!

"Effective from 1 April 2021, Cxbladder is now being covered as a ‘medically necessary bladder tumor marker test’, under United Healthcare’s Molecular Pathology/Molecular Diagnostics/Genetic Testing (Medicare Advantage) - Medical Policy.

United Healthcare has over 50 million members with more than 5.7 million Medicare Advantage members. In 2019, UnitedHealth Group had a 14.1 percent share of the U.S. health insurance market, with direct premiums written amounting to approximately US$107 billion . The organisation partners with 6,500 hospitals and care facilities nationwide, and more than 1.3 million physicians and other providers."
    Last edited by Leftfield; 09-04-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Sharemarket likes it.