sharetrader

The initial euphoria has subsided - as it inevitably does.

Never mind - still plenty more good news to come from PEB over the next few years. I'm still expecting the SP to reach $5.00 ...one day.

Bonne chance to holders.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    The initial euphoria has subsided - as it inevitably does.

Never mind - still plenty more good news to come from PEB over the next few years. I'm still expecting the SP to reach $5.00 ...one day.

Bonne chance to holders.
    Thought they were going to bring out the traffic cones and Hi viz gear there for a while this morning
    Only 3.75 to go Pierre.
    Piece of cake

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It may be on the radar of American Investors now. At least the SP is now higher than I paid in 2014!
    Have heard through associates in the medical field in Singapore that the viability and introduction of CX is definitely abuzz topic of conversation. Lets hope it all comes together for PEB and they are able to crack the Asian market too. Then the $5/share price might go much higher. Great returns for long term holders. But most importantly great news for the potential of another internationally recognised New Zealand company to climb up the stock market and finally get the rewards they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    "Medically necessary" might make the AUA sit up and take notice.
    Not just the AUA but also other medical insurers in the USA might find themselves under pressure to adopt CXbladder in the same way as United Healthcare. Keep up the good work PEB!

AWOL

As this has come out of left field so to speak this might be an opportune time to refresh a few memories on some expected events in the near future.

This may only be a partial list.

An expected payment of CMS tests completed prior to inclusion by CMS, or part thereof.

Confirmation of the Johns Hopkins Commercial assessment and what their findings are.

A Clinical study from Kaiser published.

A Clinical study from Singapore published.

A Definitive end of year result published in May that will show the rate of acceptance and payment across the board for the last 6 months.

I guess sometimes taking financial advice from internet forums pays off, just bought some on Tuesday because I liked what you guys are saying and see the potential of the product. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peetter View Post
    I guess sometimes taking financial advice from internet forums pays off, just bought some on Tuesday because I liked what you guys are saying and see the potential of the product. Thanks
    Beats me why on earth the SP hasn't held at 1.3 today and has subsequently dropped back down to 1.2 now. I think there are some PEB traders that don't quite understand (or care less) that the growth potential for PEB as it stands at 1.20 is still at least 15-20% less than what analysts feel the share price should be sitting at. Now with todays news and more good news on the horizon, it is very likely in the coming days there will be analysts increasing their indicative targets.

Those that have been selling down today from 1.3 to 1.2 should probably consider buying back in again now before this happens and we see the second spike up which will surpass todays high. Previous Analysts SP 1.4-1.5 realistically will be hit shortly (once these profit takers get out the way selling down from todays high). Shareholders who see the fundamental value will likely take the opportunity to secure more shares at todays low SP of 1.20, knowing the direction the company is heading forward now.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Beats me why on earth the SP hasn't held at 1.3 today and has subsequently dropped back down to 1.2 now. I think there are some PEB traders that don't quite understand (or care less) that the growth potential for PEB as it stands at 1.20 is still at least 15-20% less than what analysts feel the share price should be sitting at. Now with todays news and more good news on the horizon, it is very likely in the coming days there will be analysts increasing their indicative targets.

Those that have been selling down today from 1.3 to 1.2 should probably consider buying back in again now before this happens and we see the second spike up which will surpass todays high. Previous Analysts SP 1.4-1.5 realistically will be hit shortly (once these profit takers get out the way selling down from todays high). Shareholders who see the fundamental value will likely take the opportunity to secure more shares at todays low SP of 1.20, knowing the direction the company is heading forward now.
    Given the numbers of sellers and the amounts involved I would suggest a fair few Sharesies at work.

Outside thinking.

I agree..... and couldn't resist buying more today. My DCA still a paltry 61c so a nice safety margin and PEB now 27% of my portfolio. Feeling 'well positioned'. Onwards and upwards.

GLH.

Have heard through associates in the medical field in Singapore that the viability and introduction of CX is definitely abuzz topic of conversation. Lets hope it all comes together for PEB and they are able to crack the Asian market too. Then the $5/share price might go much higher. Great returns for long term holders. But most importantly great news for the potential of another internationally recognised New Zealand company to climb up the stock market and finally get the rewards they deserve.
    I'm inclined to agree with your comment and a lot of hard work has gone into getting PEB to where it is today. This has gone sideways since I first purchased nearly 10 years ago. Just wanted to query 2 things:

1. $5/share is based on what exactly?
    2. "The rewards they deserve" - the company is currently priced well above what its actual financial results suggest is reasonable. The valuation gap is based on hot air, yes there are very positive signs in that hot air, but delivery on targets and results is what will see PEB's share price climb. Until delivery happens, PEB deserves to be priced based on their past which is underdelivering on overly ambitious targets.