sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    This came to light today for a bit of perspective on what urologists think and the way that cxbladder is used.

https://grandroundsinurology.com/ind...46253858904655
    Thanks Miner. The video is PEB sponsored but the figures are convincing. This has the emphasis on Cx Monitor which is probably the easiest one to get over the line into regular use. Note these urologists are at the younger range of the spectrum. I feel positive.......

Advanced Member

Is it normal for PEB to have a run-up in SP before a result announcement?
    discl. small recent shareholder taking a punt

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Is it normal for PEB to have a run-up in SP before a result announcement?
    discl. small recent shareholder taking a punt
    Not in this range as what's happening in the last 3 trading days. Also note that another research firm has started coverage of PEB this week so perhaps that might be the uplift today. The expectation for this results are not very high and probably will disappoint some but could there be a surprise!? Will know this Thursday. I for one is hoping to add more if the SP drops on results provided the numbers are looking in the range of my expectation.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    Not in this range as what's happening in the last 3 trading days. Also note that another research firm has started coverage of PEB this week so perhaps that might be the uplift today. The expectation for this results are not very high and probably will disappoint some but could there be a surprise!? Will know this Thursday. I for one is hoping to add more if the SP drops on results provided the numbers are looking in the range of my expectation.
    Thank you. Which broker has initiated coverage? To be honest I bought after reading the United Healthcare announcement without knowing much about the company or the product. Only recently have I started to take more interest in what Cxbladder can do so I'm quite an ignorant and non-conviction holder and appreciate any posters here willing to educate.

Thank you. Which broker has initiated coverage? To be honest I bought after reading the United Healthcare announcement without knowing much about the company or the product. Only recently have I started to take more interest in what Cxbladder can do so I'm quite an ignorant and non-conviction holder and appreciate any posters here willing to educate.
    A firm called ATM stock research. Not sure who or how relevant these guys are though.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    Are the results due out today, or Thursday?

Thursday 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Thursday 27th.
    PEB has been very much event driven stock - results announcements in the past not having much impact, except when PEB announced its regular capital raising with the results.

Market will be watching very closely with these results what kind of traction PEB has made with KP commercial agreement & the LCD inclusion, as these will be the first results with the first full six months impact from the two milestone developments.

There could be an update on how things are progressing in Asia.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    PEB has been very much event driven stock - results announcements in the past not having much impact, except when PEB announced its regular capital raising with the results.

Market will be watching very closely with these results what kind of traction PEB has made with KP commercial agreement & the LCD inclusion, as these will be the first results with the first full six months impact from the two milestone developments.

There could be an update on how things are progressing in Asia.
    At some stage the traction should get the wheels spinning. Like the dung beetle it is starting slow and small until it has this big piece of dung worth fighting over.

I'm bored and out of platitudes.

At some stage the traction should get the wheels spinning. Like the dung beetle it is starting slow and small until it has this big piece of dung worth fighting over.

I'm bored and out of platitudes.
    Patience and more patience are required when you invest in PEB!