sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Patience and more patience are required when you invest in PEB!
    I've got patience. I spent a whole 8 years on the sideline with this one. And back in 2013 I was a shareholder for less than a week when my stop-loss hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Patience and more patience are required when you invest in PEB!
    Very true!

That issue will be overcome when we have patients and more patients using PEB products.

Let's hope Thursday's report gives investors positive news on progress from those KP and LCD developments. If there's been no significant traction then the SP will plummet (again) and any future announcements will be treated with a high degree of skepticism.

On the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Very true!

That issue will be overcome when we have patients and more patients using PEB products.

Let's hope Thursday's report gives investors positive news on progress from those KP and LCD developments. If there's been no significant traction then the SP will plummet (again) and any future announcements will be treated with a high degree of skepticism.

On the other hand...
    Whats the general consensus here, expecting SP to push up to the analysts previous 1.40+ target. Or a pull back in SP again??

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    A firm called ATM stock research. Not sure who or how relevant these guys are though.
    I remember that company. A guy from the company private messaged me after seeing me in a facebook investors group and offered me a free trial. I can't say it was any better than any other research company.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtrade View Post
    Whats the general consensus here, expecting SP to push up to the analysts previous 1.40+ target. Or a pull back in SP again??
    It feels as if there might be some inside knowledge filtering out ahead of the results pushing it up but it could just be a business as usual update and then the price will go south

Outside thinking.

Hardly worth speculating...... one more sleep and all will be revealed.

If the results show PEB gaining real traction in terms of test throughput and revenue collection, I would say the sp will also gain traction and it will push past $1.40 within a week as analysts update & upgrade their numbers.

Glad we've had our housing project as a distraction, haven't had time to think about a result either way.
    Fingers crossed for all holding tomorrow

I hope the number of CMS tests will be at least the same as last year. I also hope there will be some revenue recovery from US (non-CMS and non-KP test) and some more revenue increases from New Zealand. I guess the number of KP tests won't be large according to the latest investor newsletter. And the weaken US dollar would have a substantial impact to the overall revenue.

I bet the revenue will be 8m+

I know of three tests referrals for the CX triage test amongst my social circle within the last month in Christchurch. One was told the test was $200NZ so make sure you get it right ie midstream urine sample. So even if it is not US$900 at least it seems to be getting used.