sharetrader

Fake it till you make it right?

Spin may seem morally okay while shareholders hang onto those (unjustifiable) gains, for now. Not so for those that have lost money believing in annoucements and investing accordingly. A lot here have held throughout, and those dark days of hanging onto awful losses are mostly forgotten for now. But will they be dealt to again? I fear so. There is nothing holding this thing up but falsehood, hope and likely -manipulation.

Four announcements got the Sp to where it is today. All misleading. And the observant will have seen tiny acknowledgemnets of this creep out, to now cover. Had they presented proof in these results that traction was indeed a thing, I'd have been delighted. They didn't. We have still have zero evidence of significant adoption. KP, Medicare, Vets. Test throughput down, all blamed on Covid. Do me a favour!. If, as we are told, CxBladder is included in the clinical pathway, covered by Medicare, United, KP, if the tests filled the needs and gaps suggested by Pacific Edge, then you will have seen test throughput sky rocket. Don't give me this wimpy crap about Covid. If the tests were reliable, Covid should have sent useage to the moon!

Even in NZ where we know the tests are in use, and in the DHB clinical pathway, the growth is simply uninspiring. No good example set there. Australia? Asia? What about the Spain thing? Don't get be started on gastric or melanoma tests, all forgotten.

Be careful.

Why don't some of you guys just admit you got it wrong and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Got what wrong Barney?

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    I bought into the last lot of hype, made a decent profit and moved on. Too risky to hold in my view, they never deliver on their hype.

PEB is a share that is almost always in a down trend with sudden bursts of good news propelling the sp up. Over the last 2 years its had 3 hyper-jumps. The first was about 700%, the second about 100% and the last about 10%. Law of diminishing returns?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    I bought into the last lot of hype, made a decent profit and moved on. Too risky to hold in my view, they never deliver on their hype.
    This time is different?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Nice chart baa_baa

Of course this time is different

I'm allowed to comment on PEB any way I like because I have donated real cash to their coffers a couple of times

Thanks for reminding how good things were in 2013 ..... i think they announced a cap raise at 50 odd cents and then our mate Swann talked about hundreds of thousands of things and the share price was over 120 when you had to front up with the donation ....remember selling those at 150 something
    Last edited by winner69; 30-05-2021 at 01:35 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Its been different for over a year some time now and in that time some of us have done v well.

Your chart says it well. Both MACD and RSI still bullish.

The trend is your friend (until the bend in the end.)

Volume is the real story in this chart.

Quote Originally Posted by jridler View Post
    Volume is the real story in this chart.
    Actually, relative to the number of shares issued, the period Sept 2012 to Feb 2014 when PEB shares spiked on the back of 'positive' announcements saw greater volume of shares traded.

PEB has issued humongous number of shares via its capital raising in the last 8 years.

Real difference, I believe, is the institutions now on the register.